02. Old friends

"It's been a while, Han Seojun"

Seojun felt his entire body freezing when seeing his late best friends girlfriend, the girl who had been his friend for as long as he has known Suho and Seyeon. He wants to say something but his eyes go straight towards Suho who also got up from his seat.

Sangmi looks at the two best friends and notices that they don't look to pleased to see each other which doesn't surprise her. Seojun blamed Suho for Seyeon's death, making him hate Suho with his entire guts.

But Sangmi knew the reason why Seyeon did it.

It's because of her that the two friends parted ways.

"I'm back" Mr Han walks into the classroom. "Han Seojun? Why do you look like you've seen a ghost"

Seojun side eyes his teacher as he walks over to his seat. He lays his head down on the table and starts to pretend like he's sleeping.

"Thank you for...that" Mr Han takes place behind his desk. "Everyone get back to your seats. We'll start the lesson"

Sangmi sits back down on her seat. She turns around to take a look at Seojun who is still laying on his table with his arms covering his face

She then looks over at Suho who was also looking at Seojun until he noticed Sangmi looking at him. The girl turns her head around out of surprisement. 

"Are you okay?" Sujin asks concerned.

"Yeah..I'm fine" Sangmi says as she sits up straight in her seat.

"Because if you don't feel well I-"

"I said I'm fine!"

All eyes go towards Sangmi. She starts to smile awkwardly as Mr Han lets out a sigh. "Ms Yang, is everything okay?"

"She feels a little ill" Suah defends her new friend.

"Gosh I don't want anything to happen on her first day, they'll kill me" Mr Han whispers.  "If that's the case, go see the school nurse then" He says quickly in a normal tone.

"I'll go with her" Sujin slips out.

Sujin grabs Sangmi her hand and pulls her out of the classroom. Instead of going to the school nurse, they slipped out to the girls bathroom. Sujin closed the door behind them, checking all the toilet stalls before talking.

"You don't need to be a psychologist to see that something is bothering you" She says later on.

Sangmi lets out a deep breathe. "I messed up, Sujin. I really did"