09. Is Suho okay?

"I need to go to the bathroom"

Sangmi gets up and walks away from her friends. She lets out a shaky breathe as soon as she got away from the crowd. Her legs start feeling a bit numb, making her lean her body against a small wall.

The song that her boyfriend used to sang for them continues to enter her ears. She places her hands against it to make it stop. All she wants is to make it stop.

Then she feels someone standing besides her. She looks up and sees Suho being bend over with his face facing the ground. 

"Suho?" The girl lets out.

He looks besides him. His teary eyes meet the one of his friend, making him tear up even more. Not a second later and Jugyeong rushes over to him. She first looks at the boy who's face was still set on Sangmi, then at her friend who was now crying too.

"Are you okay?" Jugyeong asks the two.

Suho pushes her away a bit as he stumbles towards the side, trying to walk properly. Jugyeong tries to help him but a loud "go away" is all she gets back. 

Sangmi wants to walk over to him but feels her legs give up. She almost hits the floor until someone quickly catches her. Her blurry vision looks up towards the boys face. 

Jugyeong and Suho look back towards Sangmi and Seojun. Suho chuckles unbelievable. 

"Wait- Suho" Jugyeong tries to grab the boys hand but he frees himself, rushing off.

Seojun keeps holding on to Sangmi who feels as empty as a balloon without any air in it. She starts to cry silently while resting her head against the boys arm. He embraces her with the other while slowly tapping his hand against her back.

Past

"Sangmi, catch"

Seojun threw an apple towards Sangmi, making her catch it with her quick reflexes.

"Wow, you still got it" Suho laughed a bit.

"Of course, learned it all from the best" She pointed at Seojun who started to blush a bit.

"Oh? Why are you blushing?" Seyeon said surprised.

"I'm not" Seojun said as he hid his face in his hoodie.

"She's my girlfriend, don't get any ideas" Seyeon grabbed a pillow and hit Seojun with it.

"Ahh don't do this or me and Suho will simply leave" Sangmi looked at Suho besides her who started to nod in agreement.

"What about the song?"

"Right we still need to record it"

Sangmi straightened her back a bit. "Okey let's do it than"