12. It's my fault

Sangmi and Jugyeong twist their arms together while walking out of the school. 

"This boy really thinks I'm his errand girl"

"Who?"

"Jooyoung. He's really annoying me"

Jugyeong puts her phone back in her pocket. "Let's get ourselves ice cream first"

"Only if I can pay"

The girls walk towards the big city, talking about what to do when they get home. Sangmi doesn't actually want to go get ice cream, but she feels like she owes Jugyeong. After taking her in her home, caring for her and helping her this is the least she can do.

She's already glad that her parents haven't put Jugyeong head on a stick yet. 

"AAAH!"

Sangmi frightens out of her thoughts, dropping herself on the floor. Jugyeong starts to jump around like a maniac while throwing her arms in the air.

"Why why why would you yell like that"

The now more relaxed girl kneels down in front of the other, showing her her phone screen.

"I send this to Suho"

Sangmi starts to laugh when seeing the picture of Jugyeong displayed on the screen. 

"Ah don't worry. It's not like he'll send it to anyone in the school"

She grabs her phone. "Or will he?"

"Did he send it?!" Jugyeong leans over Sangmi her body while Sangmi tries to keep her phone out of Jugyeong her reach.

After a minute of lying on the cold floors of a sketchy alley, they decided to get up and continue their hunt for a good ice cream place.

Just until

"I need to get something from this store. I'll be right back"

Sangmi grabs her wallet out of her bag before handing it to her friend. She walks into the medicine shop as she makes her way to the counter.

"I need this description please"

"You've had these last week too. Isn't it too much?"

"Just do your job, don't ask questions"

The employe mumbles something while handing Sangmi her medicine.

"Thank you"

She puts it in her pocket and walks out of the store. Looking around her, she can't see Jugyeong anymore. 

"Jugyeong?!"

"Sangmi!"

A scream fills the dark alley. Sangmi looks ahead of her and sees a group of people just passing the corner. She starts to run as fast as she can towards them with the feeling of her friend being between them.