04

Titans Season 3 Episode 4 Spoilers!!
Also this chapter will be quite lengthy and have two pov's :)
••• means pov switch from Arwen to Lily and vice versa :)

"Oh, god! You're ok!" Lily gasped as she engulfed Arwen in a tight embrace as she walked into the mansion. Arwen stayed silent and still, patting Lily's shoulder so she would let go before walking into the kitchen. "Conner, you've been cleaning for hours. Take a break. Eat something." Gar sighed as he set something on the countertop.

"I can't eat. I failed. Superman would've never failed."

"Don't think like that. We...we did the best we could" Gar shrugged, watching Arwen grab an apple. "Then why isn't Hank still alive?" Conner snapped, looking at the two.

"Conner, I know this is hard-"

"How about stop with the bullshit?! Just come out and say it. If I wasn't a fucked up half breed, none of this would've happened." Conner cut off, voice shaking slightly as it rose. "Don't say that word." Gar mumbled.

"I'm talking about the Lex part of me. It's like everyone was waiting for him to take over. So, you can all do your happy dance now because Superboy definitely did not save the day."

Arwen could see the hurt in Conner's eyes as his voice broke at the last sentence. "Conner, don't do this to yourself..." she sniffed, rolling the apple in her hand. "Great. Advice from a floating ice witch and a talking green tiger. Thanks." He sassed with a chuckle.

"You're right. You're not Superman." Gar scoffed, flicking him off with both hands before turning to continue preparing himself food. Arwen sighed quietly as she stared at the fruit in her hands.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt." Dawn's voice spoke. Arwen looked her in the eyes, Dawn expressed hurt while Arwen still held onto anger and grief. "Don't worry, you didn't interrupt anything." Arwen said with a thin lip smile as she stood up and left.

"I heard she's leaving..." Lily mumbled as she mindlessly flipped through an old book on the sofa. "Good." Arwen shrugged.

"Where are you going?"

"To find Dick."

~

"Get out of my car." Grayson sighed after hanging up the phone. "No. I'm coming with you...wherever you're going." Arwen said looking at him with a sarcastic smile.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes and that's final. Now drive."

•••

"Looks delicious. Better be good." Lily grinned, clapping her hands excitedly as she watched Gar pull out a handmade pizza. "Just because it's vegan doesn't mean it'll be bad. You always assume it'll be bad." He scoffed playfully as he began cutting it.

"Oh, hey, Kory!" Lily smiled as she saw her walk in. "I made a pizza. You want some?" Gar chimed in, "Should be getting paid hourly for all this house work. Not to mention the crisis counseling. Where's Alfred when you need him?" Gar joked, looking up at Kory.