013

Titans season 3 episode 13 spoilers
<3

"Alright, here's the plan. We need to get inside Wayne manor before Crane sets off the other bombs. Kory, Rachel and Blackfire are gonna drain the Lazarus pit, and use it to try and bring back people that have already died. There's not enough for the whole city." Dick explained outside of the car. "So we have exactly one shot at this. No pressure at all." Arwen said letting out a nervous sigh and releasing the nervous tension in her hands.

"Wait. Why are you looking at us?" Gar asked noticing Tim and Grayson staring. "You saved my life by turning into a bat and she can fly. You think you can be a bat again?" Dick asked with crossed arms. "I'm pretty sure I can't. When I did it, when I turned into a bat, I was part of a hive mind, thinking with a hundred brains. It was loud and confusing, and I was flying. I was so dizzy afterwards, I could barely walk." Gar defended.

"Gar, you got this. Just don't think so much into it." Arwen tried to reassure even though she was also panicking just as much. "Once you get inside, I need you both to go to the keypad in the hall and shut off the security system. Barbara needs to access Wayne Manor's computer network. There's a router in my room. When you get in, I'll talk you two through setting it up." Dick instructed, putting a walkie-talkie in his pocket.

"Ok...ok, I'm in." Gar sighed, walking away. "Wait, what's the code?" Arwen asked before following. "Well, it's five digits and the last person to set it up was Jason Todd." Dick said, leaning against the hood of the car. "Of course." Arwen said, turning to follow Gar. "Wait, what is it?" Tim called out, confused. "Four-twenty, sixty-nine." Arwen said with a thin smile before catching up to Gar.

Arwen was amazed once Gar had transformed into the little green bat. He led the way in the air to the window. "Oh my god! Are you ok?" Arwen asked with a slight laugh as he had crashed into the window, transforming back. "I think so.." he grunted, opening the window to hear the alarms immediately blaring in their ears. "Go change I got it." Arwen said, floating into the room.

"We're in." Arwen mumbled into the ear piece as Gar shuffled away to find clothes. "Good. Head down the hall and shut off the alarm." Dick instructed. "Jesus.." she mumbled, running down the hall and to the silver keypad next to the lamp. She quickly typed in the five numbers, "disarmed" was spoken from the pad, the alarms cutting off.

"I found the router." Gar said, running over to Arwen. "Ok, come on." Arwen said, rounding the corner and getting pulled behind Gar.

"Hey, what-"

"Hey, Dick sent me, ok? I'm on your side." Jason quickly explained. "Ja-" before Arwen could warn him, he already spun around and shot the GCPD officer. "Set up the router, I got the hall." Jason ordered before rushing off. "Uh...ok. Router." Gar sighed, shaking his head. "You got it?" Arwen asked once they got to it. "Yea." Gar nodded. Arwen nodded back and ran off to help Jason instead.

A shot was fired and Arwen was yanked into cover, the bullet just barely missing her. "What the hell are you doing?" Jason asked, shooting the officer. "Helping you." She answered with a shrug as they continued down the hallway. "You're supposed to be helping Gar." Jason huffed, checking the corner to see if it was safe. "He's smart, he can do it." Arwen retorted, quickly freezing the gun of an officer who shouted in pain, Jason finishing him off.

The duo continued until they reached the living room where Grayson was now standing, Gar catching up. "It's time. Let's go." He said. "No. This is a Titan's job. He knows I turned on him, and that's enough for me. You guys finish it." Jason said, glancing between Arwen and Dick as Gar had gone into the bat cave. "You sure?" Dick asked. "And tell the others I'm sorry, for everything." He said, looking at Arwen and then at the floor. "Thank you, Jason." Dick said. "I don't know what you're talking about. I was never here." He said, walking out.

Arwen sighed and followed Grayson into the Bat cave just as Tim ran in. The four walked in to see Crane panicking at the fact he couldn't blow his bombs. "I asked Barbara to set up a duplicate screen. You didn't detonate anything." Grayson smirked, Jonathan nervously chuckling at the sight.

"What's the matter? All your clever hopes and dreams just expire?" Arwen said with a sarcastic pout, Crane glaring at her. "Hey, Tim. You always wanted to see the Batcave. Well, here it is. What do you think?" Grayson asked. "I think it's a little crowded." Tim muttered, eyes glued on Crane. "I agree." Gar said. "Why don't you do the honors?" Arwen smiled.

"And who are you supposed to be, huh?" Jonathan scoffed as Tim walked closer to him. "My name is Tim Drake. You tried to kill my family. You failed." Tim said, punching Crane with a grunt. "That's for Gotham, bitch."

"Barbara, tell me something good." Dick spoke into his ear piece. "Playing 'Tell Me Something Good' by Rufus and Chaka Khan." The computer spoke as the song faded in. "No." Grayson groaned. Gar laughed mouthing the words and taking Arwens hand to dramatically dance. "That works." Dick said with a smile.

~

"Are you coming back?" Arwen asked when Jason walked outside. "Back where? With you guys?" He asked, facing her. "Yes. What else would I mean?" She said, playfully rolling her eyes causing him to crack a genuine smile. "You know I can't. Not after what I did." He sighed, looking down.

"You can apologize."

"A simple 'I'm sorry' wont fix it. You know that."

"They'll have to understand."

"They won't. I don't know what's next for me but I know it's not here. I have to move on." Jason said, looking back at Arwen. "So you're leaving." She said knowing from the start that's what was going to happen. "It's what's best." Jason said watching every emotion flash through her eyes. "You're right. Find something better. Visit." Arwen mumbled, hugging him tightly. "I'll try." He said, planting a kiss on her forehead.

~

"He said ten o'clock. He did say ten, right?" Kory asked, pacing. "He said ten." Conner confirmed, adjusting the bag on his shoulder. "He'll get here. Eventually." Rachel chuckled as Gar set his bag on the ground with a huff. A few honks made them turn and look. "Who ordered a bus?" Lily asked watching it pull in.

Grayson and Donn hopped out with smiles. "Hey, Dick, uh, what is that?" Rachel asked. "That's an RV." He said pointing to it while walking over. "Figured it'd be way more fun than taking Bruce's jet." He smiled grabbing Gar's bag. "Why would it be more fun?" Kory groaned. Gar, Lily and Arwen looked at the bus, at each other and back at the bus. "Road trip!" The three shouted running in.

"Right, because who would want to fly in the bat jet?" Rachel said sarcastically. "Exactly." Grayson laughed.

"This is surprisingly very comfy." Lily said, sitting on the small couch inside. "You're coming?!" Arwen asked with a wide smile seeing Tim walk in. "Yea!" He said, smiling just as wide. The two laughed and hugged. Lily watched the small moment happen and couldn't help but smile.

A/n: AND THE END <3. This book was shorter than the first I know but it's since the first was seasons one and two and this one is just three. Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter as always and I really hoped you all enjoyed the book as a whole! Now we wait until the next season and you can bet I'll write another book. But I do have a question for all you lovely people:

What would you guys think if I did a book dedicated to things that happened in between chapters? Like fillers? For example, some more of what happened during the Titans hiatus period from book one?

Also is anyone a fan of Gotham(the tv series)? Because I do have drafts of a book on it but I'm not sure if I want to publish it.

Anyways let me know your thoughts and feel free to answer my questions! I love seeing your guys' opinions, thoughts and what you guys think about my idea!