𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐍𝐨.2: 𝐎𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐔

𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔

Just a simple dinner, you thought

Just a simple dinner, you thought. It was just supposed to be dinner and a movie. Oikawa just returned from a game overseas, with another win to add to his arsenal.

You being you, wanted to commemorate the moment with his favorite food and a movie. Standing in the kitchen with your hair held back by a white silk headband, wearing one of his jerseys and a pair of navy blue panties that melted with your skin perfectly. You scrolled through your phone lazily while tending to a pot of curry until the sound of the locks caught your attention.

"Tooru? Baby, is that you?" You shout, obviously knowing the reply to your question. "Mm, I hope so. I'd hate to be someone else," he chuckles, turning the corner. He drops his bags beside the wall before rushing towards you with open arms.

"I missed you so much, Beautiful! Were you lonely without me?" Oikawa asks through a flurry of kisses he laid along your neck.

"I did alright, but of course I missed you," you giggle into his clothed chest. You drawback, immediately pulling Oikawa in for a kiss. The palm of your hand cup his cheek, your lips clinging onto his. A week away from him took a toll on you more than you would expect.
The way his rough hands, conditioned from relentlessly smacking volleyballs felt squeezing the soft plump flesh of your ass is one for the books. He holds you close, encircling your body with the muscles lining his arms.

"Tell me, what's your game? Wearing just my jersey and these panties, are you trying to tell me something?" Oikawa whispers, a grin illuminating his now flushed face. "I have no idea what you're talking about. It's hot in the kitchen," you sneer, turning back to sizzling curry on the stove. You switch the stove off, aware of the next move to come.

A hand laces around your throat with your eyes meeting the hungered gaze of Oikawa.

"Hot you say? I think the room is much cooler," He suggests, the other hand toying with the rim of your panties. Before you could respond, you find yourself being carried away from the stove and tossed into the bed. Oikawa quickly strips his white tee off, leaving the gray sweatpants hanging around his hips. He slides into bed alongside you, hoisting you onto his lap.

"You look so good with my jersey on Baby, just gorgeous," he coos. His voice whisks you into heaven, the charismatic depth pulls you into a trance each time moments like this happen. Your lips crash onto his unconsciously. Your nails brace his shoulders as your body fits into his effortlessly.

Oikawa managed to snake two fingers down between your bodies and underneath the cloth of your panties. He drifts ever so close to your clit, the blood rushing to the one point. Oikawa wanted more of you, just as much as you were willing to give. You were no different, the petty touch did nothing but annoy you.

The anticipation is all that leads you. You yank the fabric from your legs and off to the oblivion of the room. The only task at hand to you is getting Oikawa to ease the heat burning within you.