𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐍𝐨.5: 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐌𝐎𝐍

never satisfied

His arms hook around your thighs, the difference in strength being incomparable

His arms hook around your thighs, the difference in strength being incomparable. Each time you try to break free of his hold, it always comes back stronger than the last. Eventually, you give in, the blissful sensation being your greatest weakness.

Benimaru's been at it for at least an hour, his tongue lashing against your sensitive bud. Even with the pleas, tears, and squirming, he hasn't moved an inch from between your legs. He paints a painstakingly slow stripe into you before encasing his lips around the bundle of nerves. The flat of his tongue is soft, the grooves grazing along your folds. His mouth never left you, clinging onto you like a lost pup.

He hums in approval, your voice whining at every move he inflicted. It excites you, the carefulness Benimaru pays when it comes to you. He knows exactly what makes your body stiffen, shake and melt, even mapping it out as if he knew when you couldn't take anymore.

He hasn't even begun to stretch you, preparing you for what's to follow. "You don't need that, it's a waste of time," Benimaru always replies.

He loves watching how your tight hole sucks in him, accepting his length greedily. His patience runs high when it comes to you, waiting until his pelvis presses into your clit. Even if it takes all night, he'd wait it out just to fill you to the brim with his scent.

He claims to only do it for his pleasure, watching you writhe underneath him. The same sentence always seems to be on repeat from his mouth, "I'll let you know when I've had my fill." The nine sinful words bring a faint smile to your face. Little did he know, you loved watching the docile and stoic man completely lose himself to you.

Benimaru often gets drunks off the power he holds over you, but the overwhelming sweetness of your cunt drives his cravings all the more. It intoxicates him, like a drug he could never get away from.

Your body jerks backs, earning a brief break from the onslaught of pleasure. His head pokes up from between you, his chin glazed with your juices. Your hazy eyes met his own brazen ones, the harsh words pouring from his plush lips.

"Try running away from me again. I'll tie your arms and legs to the bed, Honey. Don't test me," he sighs, the heat of his breath warming the skin of your inner thigh.

You pull your swollen bottom lip through your teeth, nodding in agreement. That's when he snaps, something in him just giving way. His hands pull your legs up to the ceiling, pressing your thighs into your chest.

His hunkering body hovers above you, a chill cruising down your spine. There was a glare in his eyes, a pure mixture of lust and determination. Benimaru allows for the pad of his fingers to trace your skin, leading up to your quivering lip.

The tip of his dick brushes past you, the slick forming a thin sheen around him. The lewd sound filled the room, Benimaru gently grinding himself into you. He wouldn't dare give you the satisfaction of squeezing inside you, just the bare minimum to keep you wanting more.

Your hands brace the muscle of your calves, the pain grounding your body. Though he didn't show it, Benimaru had a world of sadistic thoughts, everything he wanted to do to you overwhelming him.
A pout pushed itself onto your lips, the anticipation turning into frustration."Beni, please," you sob, "I want more!" He gives you a petty glance, planting a hand on top of your stomach.

He delicately trails his hand down, the rough skin of his thumb, flicking the pulsating bud. The waves of torturing gratification wash over you, curses spewing into the sensual atmosphere. The last thing he says resonates with you, the knot already growing tense inside your belly.

"You better take everything I'm giving you, or else I'll have to punish you all over again."