𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐍𝐨. 12: 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐙𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐘𝐈𝐎

𝐉𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐘

All night.

He's been locked away within the four walls of his office, leaving you to roam around your shared home all alone. It pained you how your boyfriend, Sanzu Haruchiyo would tend to his work more than being by your side. His position was a big one, granted, but all you wanted was a bit of attention.

Finally, you came up with a perfect idea, cooking his favorite dish and delivering it in nothing but one of his white dress shirts with lace panties. Every day this week, you've tried the same method, only to be denied or ignored. If this attempt were to fail, you decided to return the same treatment as he did to you.

"Sanzu, can I come in?" You sang, gently pushing the door. He caught a glimpse of you, a smile causing the scarred ends of his lips to curl. "Of course you can, was just thinking about you too, Princess!"

You waltzed in welcomingly, placing the tray of hot soup onto the congested desk, ensuring that it wouldn't interfere with Sanzu. His eyes were pinned on you, watching your every move. "Come sit with me," he purred, the rough pad of his palm taking hold of your waist. Sanzu guided you onto his awaiting lap, the smoothly pressed cloth of his gray slacks grazing along your skin.

You took in your new surroundings, promptly noticing the illuminated phone screen on the cluttered desk. Turning to him, your arms hooked around his neck to draw Sanzu closer. "What're you up to?" You purred, the pads of your thumb pushing along his cheeks.

"It's an emergency meeting," he shared, picking up a stray sheet to examine. You nodded your head, the urge to tease him still high. You ran your lithe fingers down his chest, stopping at his belt buckle. Your lips attached to his jaw, soft pecks decorating his fair skin. It wasn't until your hips began to roll that Sanzu finally spoke up.

"C'mon Y/N, this is serious stuff! Just give me-"
"Yeah, of course. Actually Sanzu, why don't you take the entire week to yourself. You said the same shit whenever I wanna do something. Work yourself to death for all I care," you sigh at last, patting Sanzu's chest before leaving his presence.

"Wait, where are you going?!?" He exclaimed in a soft whisper, catching your hand in his. "Nowhere you'd care to know, just keep working, alright?" You sneered, slowly pulling your hand from Sanzu's.

With a gentle shut of the door, you marched straight into your shared room, taking a seat on the corner of the bed. Granted, of course, you knew the work Sanzu did was far from the norm, his life being on the line from the moment he wakes up every morning.

He spends more of his days out and about, only to come home at the ungodly hours of the night. All you wanted was some time with the man, a simple concept for you but brings a world of confusion for Sanzu.

Through your thoughts, the ivory shimmer of the tub caught your eye from its corner in the bathroom. Whenever you were upset or had too many ideas drifting around your mind, a soak in the hot tub was always the route to choose. You immediately found a few stray bobby pins laying along the bedside, pinning back any stray hairs that would've annoyed you during the preparation work. Relaxation was just a step away, not even your boyfriend could ruin that.