𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐍𝐨.3: 𝐃𝐀𝐁𝐈

𝐂𝐔𝐌 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍

"i tell you this all the time, stay still," dabi sighs, the warmth of his breath teasing your sensitive folds

"i tell you this all the time, stay still," dabi sighs, the warmth of his breath teasing your sensitive folds. Just with his tongue alone, dabi coaxed three orgasms from you, all with the means to prepare you. you never were able to take him all inside, but tonight, he plans to make it into a reality.

his arms latch onto your twitching thighs, gently forcing your legs apart. he knew that if he gave into your pleas and whimpers, all the hard work would simply go down the drain.

he didn't care that your fingers grip the hairs on his head with a grip so firm, dabi's eyes couldn't help but burn with the empty anticipation of tears forming.

he had you exactly where he needed you, a whimpering mess just waiting to crumble by his touch.

"mmm, you ready doll? you look ready," he whispers, his thumb placing lazily drawn circles into your overstimulated clit. your eyes could barely open, the overwhelming fatigue washing over you. dabi loves to play with you, wait until you can't take anymore of the teasing, all to ruin you within seconds.

"p-please...i want moreee," you drag out, watching as the piercing blue gaze pulls back from between your legs. the calloused palm of dabi's hand snakes underneath you, his touch being ever so gentle.
"lay on your right side, i wanna try something new tonight," he whispers into the air.

you follow his request swiftly, turning onto your side. your eyes track dabi's movements, his hand separating the plump flesh of your ass. his fingers dug into the skin, massaging away any tension the muscles formed.

"mmhm, just like that. you're gonna be good for me and take it all?" he coos, the subtle friction of the burgundy flesh colored tip of dabi's dick brushing along your bundle of nerves. He continues with the soft thrusts, coating his tip with your slick, wedging himself into you.

"nuh uh, use your words, doll. tell me, you want me to go deeper?" dabi chuckles, his hips driving into you. His pelvis met your cunt, the entirety of his dick finally being warmed from inside you. his body hunches over yours, a stream of moans leaking from his plush lips.

"fuck," he groans, the heat within your velvety walls encircling around his length. "yes, fuck yes! you're taking me it all so well, doll. just look at how your pretty cunt is sucking me in," he praises breathlessly, his head tucked into the moist crook of your neck
dabi loves having you like this, hanging by a thread and begging for all he had to offer. he just wants to spoil the living hell out of you, all with a snap of his hips.

you bite down on your bottom lip to hold back the onslaught of moans begging to sing from your throat. the stretch of dabi's dick is enough to make the tears bud along your lash line, trailing down your puffy cheeks. dabi hoists your leg over his shoulders, looking down at the masterpiece he created with such pride.

"aww, is my pretty girl crying? don't worry, i'll make you cum again, real soon too, baby."