𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐍𝐨. 4: 𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐈

just the way he loves it.

With his white button down ripped open, there sat Ushijima

With his white button down ripped open, there sat Ushijima. Such a stoic man as himself never shows much emotion, just the causal approval and disapproval. But whenever he's with you, the tables turn, tears are streaming and the beauty of passionate exchanges are made.

Markings of nails and kisses adorn his torso, a sculpted piece of work he prides himself on. The man claims he does it for self betterment, but he loves the way you marvel at him whenever he's put his body on display.

Truth is, he's at your every beck and call, secretly always seeking to please all your needs. Which included tonight, a rough day at work and an even worst time at home with you.

At least you wore his favorite lingerie set, a lacy gray that leaves little to none for imagination. For the night you had planned for him, it'd be a shame to not offer the slightest bit of pity

It's been thirty minutes since his last orgasm, the newly placed black ring around the base of his dick preventing the release he desperately needed. His head was pulled back, resting along the bare skin of your shoulder.

Your eyes met his own, tears forming along his lash line. The droplets highlighted his beautiful cintrine colored eyes, catching the reflects of light from above.

The lewd sounds of your hand pumping along the girth of his shaft, a mixture of your spit his own precum as lubrication. Such a sinful sight that fed your need to slut him out.

He was worn thin from a frightening mix of edging and overstimulation, but still pretended as though nothing you did fazed him.

You teased him with kisses, the feeling of pity laced with each touch. The sight of your boyfriend unraveling at your hand was enough to make you melt.

Whimpers poured from his spit-ridden lips, pleas filling your ears with its music. his usual deep voice was now replaced with incoherent words and staggering breathes.

"please honey...i can't take anymore," He moans, hips thrusting into your hand. With a simple squeeze of your hand, he dropped back into the chair, aware of his place beneath you once again.

Your fingers wrap around his throat, gently rubbing at the strained skin. You brought your lips to his ear, the words purring from your smeared lips.

"Aww, if you want it...you'll have to beg me Toshi!"

you'll have to beg me Toshi!"