➡️ 003

Beautiful Night : THREE

Beautiful Night • chapter 03

EVERYTHING is just normal. Until...

"Oh, so you have a good shape of face huh?"

Namjoon quickly wear his glass. He don't want people to see his 'good' face. And never want people to.

"I don't..." Namjoon didnt want to admit it.

"Hey...dont hide it. I already saw it." The girl smile. But Namjoon dont like being called as a handsome man!

For Namjoon, this is not good. He dont like showing his handsome faces like some random guys had done. He preferred to hide it from everyone. Dont ask why, because this is what he will hate on happening...

"Ah! Our Namjoon is such a handsome man!" The girls are over-reacting...And Namjoon hate this. This is what he hate the most. Getting chased by girls. Most guy will say that this is a good fortune but not for Kim Namjoon.

"Stop guys! You need to stop!"

Over one day...Namjoon getting chased by girl. Even how hard he tried to hide his face. The girls already saw his face and once they saw it, that face will always be in their fucking mind. Like damn man, you should just erase it! And now, even Namjoon got promoted to be as a executive boss. This is what he said, 'bad fortune'.

Namjoon literally stop from working. And he locked himself in his room. Not because he dont want to work but it is because he's trauma being chased by a group of girl. Like how he got once in his highschool.

'How i'm going to live like this?'

As usual, Merina walk down to the street that full with homeless person. But never expected on having an anothet guest tonight.

"Sorry, but you are who?" Merina ask to a person that might be 180cm heights. The man didn't answered to Merina. He remain silent and just lowered his head. "Huh?" Merina shake her head. What a rude guy...

She then walk toward granpa. "Hey, grandpa. I buy you some coke today."

"Oh wonderful young lady. I always want to drink that. Now, i can enjoy it with my bun."

Merina smile and give the two bottle of coke to grandpa. She knew this grandpa for the first time she arrived in this city. Grandpa is the one who had been helping her, telling her the all way of this big city. Old folks know better than google are. That is the fact.

Merina then look at the guy who she saw--but there is no guy there. Merina is kinda feel weird but she just ignore it. Maybe it just some random man come here to give food to this folks.

Then Merina look at the skies. Tonight, the sky looks phenomenal. Different from other nights. She walk toward the fence blocking the way between the straight street and the lake.

Merina put her hand on the fence. She look up to the skies. The skies looked very beautiful. A black skies, with a one beautiful moon and stars that shines yellow in the sky.

"Wow..."

"Tonight is the beautiful night of all nights." Two person saying one pretty sentence.

Shocked.

Merina turn to her left. That guy who she saw standing back there. How...?

...tbc