Dirt & Duck

"Barney the dinosaur is my spirt animal" I screech out with laughter.

"Why?" The blonde child retorts in his loudest posible voice.

"BECAUSE HE IS! NOW 17 YEAR OLD BOY I SHALL TAKE MY LEAVE AND STEAL ALL THE WOMEN AROUND!" I laugh out loud as fuck.

"Why are you like this?" Tommy sighs out.

"BECAUSE MENTAL TRAMA" I wheezes out.

"How are you always louder then tommy?" Techno questions.

"mental trama!" I repeat.

"Mud do you need a hug" Tubbo worryingly asks.

"Oh My man I need a good amount of crack would be better but I'm down for a hug" I hum out somehow walking right into a pool of lava losing all my items for the hundredth time.

"Bhahaha suck ittt" Tommy screeches once more.

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE BRITISH SHRIMP BOY!" I screech back.

"I worry about how much time you spend online" Bad laughs softly.

"So is my mom yet she still delivers me sandwiches everyday! And she lives in the main house" I laugh.

"Main house? You rich or something?" Tommy questions.

"Nah kid I live in the loft above our car shred thing with the door that opens" I laugh.

"MUD LUNCH IS READY" my sister screams from down stairs.

"Aw sad gamer moment, apparently I have to socialise with my family instead of dying again. Good bye Bad, Techno and Tubbo! And Tommy until next time!" I smile as I log off both the server and the call, we weren't streaming or anything today so it was super casual. Ever since Tubbo introduced me to the others I have honestly had a lot of fun, to think it all started with a single tweet of mine blowing up. From small streamer to friends with famous people is so unreal but happens a lot these days.

I've gotten to know so many cool people these last few months and unlike my friends I still have from high school they don't judge my random burst of crackhead energy. Which makes streaming so much more fun since these idiot can keep up with my utter nonsense!

"Mud are you coming?" My sister screeched up to my loft, i open the door running down the stairs to see my moms, my older brother and my  younger sister all sitting on our outdoor patio serving their backyard barbecued hamburgers.

"Maude how was you digging game" my mom asked.

"Honey I know you don't approve of our daughters career choice but you know that it's minecraft" my ma kisses mom and they both smile.

"Mom, Ma we are trying to eat here. Save the pda for when you are alone" Primrose my younger sister laughed out as I sit down.

"Prim, Mud and Olly... your mother and I have exciting news it's why we called you back here today Olly.." Ma smiled at us, this feels familiar.

"Again?" Olly aka Apollo the first born and protocol son smiles out always falling off his chair.

"What again?" Prim looks worried.

"Well we just got accepted to adopt an infant" mom smiled out.

"I'M GETTING A BABY SIBLING?!? Is it a boy or girl?" Prim excitedly asks, fourteen year olds can get loud though my nineteen year old ass cannot speak since I get paid to scream on the internet.

"Well the Agency is bringing the baby around soon so for now let's eat" Ma smiles, this baby is as lucky as the three of us. Being taken in by two of the most lovely women, even if mom doesn't always agree how we chose to live our life. They both always support and help us as much as we need. To take in an abandoned baby from a church, a child who birth parents proven to be unfit, a child who lost their whole family in an accident  and now lucky number four! I am going to buy so many cute matching outfits for Prim, myself and the baby.