Wisdom & Wonderlust

"I didn't think about this but uh where am I sleeping" Quackity laughs as we continue to cuddle watching old barbie movies.

"Well, I mean... I've always wanted a Quackity body pillow" I jokingly laugh.

"I volunteer!" He smirks back, god he's so fucking adorable and like super hot! AGHHH MY BIAS IS THE BEST AND IS BASICALLY MY BOYFRIEND!!! Fuck off Y/N, HE IS ALL MINE! God my fan girl came out again.

"No funny business thou, just cuddling!" I laugh.

"Damn here I was going to invite the whole circus to join us in your bed" this idiot is trying to act like a smart ass on purpose.

"My bed isn't a clown car!" I snicker a bit.

"If you aren't comfortable with it, I can sleep on the couch. Whatever makes you feel safe, I know how girls are raised to be cautious all because the whole boys will be boys' bullshit. I just want to make sure you know I am going at your pace because unlike those lower-class scumbag men whose parents told them it's a girl's fault for dressing or talking in a way they want... I like it better when you are you and I mean full fangirling you" he smiles, I do think I'm going to fall in love with him...

"God reminds me to thank your parents later, they raised the guy of my dreams... that and a raging crackhead... luckily for me they are the same and I get to kiss you" I laugh.

"Kiss me huh? When?" He smirks, SHIT I DIDN'T MEAN KISS BUT AGH I WANT TO AHHHHH.

"When I decided to" I shrug and he laughs a little.

"Guess I'll have to wait for that, but even though I will wait for as long as you need... don't make me wait too long"  he smiles pulling me into his chest to hug me again.

"I fell for Quackity because he was a funny guy who was way out of my reach who was kind to his friends mostly but no matter what made my day without knowing I existed... but then I feel for Quackity as my friend online who was a dork who was the same funny guy who made me smile and the fact that those jokes I was told were literally for me made it so much better! But now I seemed to have fallen so fucking deep for you, not just Quackity the online guy but you know the man in person aka the idiot Alex, you have swooped into my life and made me want to smile every day, you make me so ducking happy that I just could scream to the world that I am the luckiest person in the whole fucking world" I huff out into his chest.

"You're my fan girl" he whispers, kissing my head while hugging me tighter.

"Don't say stuff like that, I'm now ugly happy crying. Swear to me you won't move and look at me... actually if you move you might get snot on your shirt" I sniffle as tears fall down my cheeks my smile is brighter than ever.

"I own your fangirling so don't ever fangirl for anyone else" he chuckles a bit.

"Okay god you aren't helping the ugly crying"  I mutter and he just holds me tighter.

"I hope you will keep falling for me over and over again" he snickers.

"Dude you make me so sick cause damn your so sweet" I finally hug him back tightly.

"I've seen your eating habits, I know you have a sweet tooth" he chuckles out smug and proud.

"I can't believe I have you all to myself in my room in my arms... Ducky gonna make dirt fangirl and it's not even on camera for a profit" I joke.

"Minecraft but Muckity is real" he laughs.

"I wish I could just tweet out, BACK OFF TEENAGE GIRLS! HE IS ALL MINE!" I laugh, I can hear his heart beat quicker.

"Do it!" Without a second he blurts out.

"Wait no... That makes you uncomfortable, especially with the rumour still going around" he muttered, out of the awkwardness he realises me from his grips which is sad but gives me the room to move to stand in front of him.