Famous Birthdays - Maude

DIRTBLOCKTwitch Streamer

DIRTBLOCK
Twitch Streamer

BIRTHDAY                                BIRTH SIGN
March 12, 2000                                Pisces

BIRTHPLACE                                  AGE
        USA                                       23 years old

ABOUTTwitch Streamer who rose to fame by publishing Minecraft content to her DirtBlock channel, which has earned more than 5 million subscribers on her YouTuber with the same name

ABOUT
Twitch Streamer who rose to fame by publishing Minecraft content to her DirtBlock channel, which has earned more than 5 million subscribers on her YouTuber with the same name. She grew to fame with her random tweets on her account DirtBlock and major simping for fellow creator Quackity.

BEFORE FAME
First started streaming Minecraft in 2021 when she did a lot of creative building and build battles on servers. She was soon discovered by streamer Tubbo and then Invited onto the DreamSMP by its Creator DreamWasTaken.

TRIVIA
DirtBlock has been outed by fellow streamers Tubbo and RanbooLive that she use to create fanfiction on the platform Wattpad; one majorly being a "Quackity x ____". It's also been stated by DirtBlock herself that she use to run a Quackity Fan Account before fame.

FAMILY LIFE
Her real name is Maude but goes by Mud most of the time. It has been stated that the nickname and the whole dirt persona was a reclaiming of her name from a few people bulling her by calling her Mud as she is the only POC in her adoptive family. Her family is made up of her two adoptive mothers, older brother Olly and his husband Klaus (a mcyt fan), her younger sister Prim and younger brother Remi. Maude is known to be dating the person she has been a Major Fan of for years now Quackity. Their relationship is still being suspected as a running joke but both Quackity and Maude confirm it whenever asked.

ASSOCIATED WITH
Adopted in Minecraft DreamSMP by BadBoyHalo and Skeppy. Stated multiple times that Sapnap is her brother on the server.