Heavenly & Homely

I listen to the idiots I call friends on their podcast, basically making your mom jokes at each other... well Sapnap and Karl are. I definitely see them in a new light.

"Who's your girlfriend" George asks jokingly.

"Who's yours?" Alex retorts, I try not to laugh watching these idiots.

"She goes to another school" he jokes, the boys all giggle and laugh a bit.

"She does! Why are you laughing? She goes to another podcast" Alex smirks, I keep losing focus as they joke.

"She's not here right now" he laughs a bit.

"She's a guest on another podcast" Karl jokes. I feel semi uncomfortable being here for this, so I just take my phone and quietly walk into another room. I can still hear them a bit.

"We are all guys here, if I had a shitting girlfriend would you call me out on it" Quackity cheekily asks.

"Yes" Karl is quick to reply.

"100%" Sapnap says.

"That's what we did with Sapnap" George makes a sneaky comment of course.

I grab the keys to my rental car before heading out the front door, I dial up Bad's number to call him

"Hi mud, is everything okay?" He asks.

"Bad do you ever look at a situation from the outside and think your in over your head?" I ask.

"Yeah, I think everyone does... Mud what's going on? I thought you were with the muffins" he questions.

"I am... well they are doing their podcast right now and I'm driving to the store to get snacks... but I think I rushed into this relationship.. like I really like that idiot but in the end I'm just some fangirl while he's Quackity... what if I'm not good enough... we have been dating for a while now but mostly it's online but now that I am staying for a while.. more then 4 days I think... he deserves more then me" I rant, bad didn't interrupt me and wait to make sure I was done before talking.

"Maude you aren't lacking or worthless especially in that muffins eyes, what made you first start to think like this all of a sudden?" He asks.

"Comments..." I hate to admit it but while listening to them talk I was reading comments on twitter, youtube and instagram... all about if Mackity was real...

"Mud you silly muffin! Our fans are amazing but not all of them are the nicest when it comes to relationships between the people they watch" he explains.

"I know bad... I was like that... I still am.." I sigh.

"Yes but they don't get to see the moments off camera, the moments were you two are just watching movies or playing games just you two" he makes sense but still deep down their a voice telling me to just run home and just stop being dirtgirl...