New & Nobody

"Just grow up Maude, you get to date the hottest guy to walk around this stupid town." Maggie rolls her eyes at me, I was just trying to enjoy my milkshake while she walked over and interrupted.

"I don't seem to see it" I roll my eyes.

"See what?" She looks at me like I'm crazy.

"When I asked for your opinion? Maggie I want to make this clear, I thought I made it clear over text to both you and Molly. I am not staying with him just because you two think I should. If y'all think he's all that then date him yourself" I sigh standing up.

"He only cheats with us when he dated you, right through high school.. everyone knew this. You were so stupid to not realise it so suck up your pride and accept his proposal." She retorts.

"For one Wake up to yourself and secondly you three can lose my number because I'm done with you all" I huff out.

"You became a stuck up bitch since your all famous and shit, you aren't better then us" she rolls her eyes at me.

"I am better because I didn't sleep with my so called friends boyfriend, also jealous much that people actually like my personality online. I worked my arse off to get here and I don't need you to make my life harder, now I'm gong to go talk to my actual friends" I walk off not letting her get another word in.

 I worked my arse off to get here and I don't need you to make my life harder, now I'm gong to go talk to my actual friends" I walk off not letting her get another word in

"Ew why you calling me?" I hum.

"Just wanted to hear your voice" he replies, I can feel my face heat up.

"To quote my favourite YouTuber, S to the  I to the M to the P" I laugh.

"Yep that's me, what's wrong with me wanting to hear your voice?" He questions.

"You could of just watch a video of it" I hum.

"The real thing is better plus I need to keep annoying you into meeting with me since you said next year and it's 2022 so like when?" He's smug as hell.

"When pigs fly" I joke.

"Let me just dm techno" he jokes back.

"Lmao some kid is walking around in a green Dream hoodie, gotta hide before they notice me" I do end up dodging them and getting to the car, so happy my bike will be fixed in a month so only a while more I have to borrow ma's car.

"So what have you been doing today?" He questions.

"I was enjoying a milk shake up til when bloody Maggie yeeted herself over to me to tell me to accept Danny's proposal so her and the other 10 girls can sleep with him... I told her off and left... then this needy guy called me just to hear my voice" I laugh.

"Don't you ever accept that jerks proposal, I rather you flirt with Wilbur again then that" he laughs.

"Someone is clingy today" I can't let him know that I'm smiling my arse off, It's been a month since he confessed to me and He had once pressured me into answering him. He just keeps flirting and being a dork towards me which I'm happy with. Skeppy has threatened multiple times to just tell him but I know he won't since he's a good friend. I still just don't want to risk our friendship for a relationship that might not work out.