Comfy & Cozy

"THAT FINALLY THOU!!! My god chat I'm so happy I went into watching it blind! Like I watched Tubbo and Tommy's POV! They were worth it!! The drama and the betrayal like ahhh then the actual ending with just dream being wanna be friends! Like yes! I'm living for it!" I excitedly announces on stream, I once again am at the borrowed set up.

"Punz is definitely my new favourite betrayal again! But replacing himself betraying the guy he betrayed everyone for right at the end! Confusing but I love it! Like dudes that's the drama I live for" I explain, it's been a week ish since my last stream but honestly I've just been vibing with Quackity, I'm going home in a day which is sad but it's not like we aren't ever going to see each other again. Plus we will talk every day like we normally do.

"Do I still have his beanie? Yes of course, he might steal it back before I leave but I have been wearing it a lot when we go out for lunch" I laugh.

Novaxly donated $5
Mackity real?

"Thank you for the $5!" I smile, I don't really know how to answer that.

"Mackity is in fact as real as however you guys want it to be, Shipping as long as the CCs are okay with it is a big part of our community and as someone who was in your place once... still am sometimes.. I think that as long as you aren't harming someone and you enjoy it... that's what matters. Quackity and I know the definition of our relationship irl, we don't cross lines the other isn't comfortable with and we respect each other" I smile.

"No that's not me dodging the question but leaving it open for you guys imaginations, that's what I want to promote as a content creator is creativity and if that's in form of Mackity then be creative!" I do mean it other then me not dodging cause I am but like in a happy way.

"So to not wreak your imagination cause I know some of you watch every stream to see moment of us interacting... I'm not going to giving a straight yes or no, we are what we are and one day y'all will understand what that means" I think I handled that pretty well.

"Wait do y'all want me to call out to him? Cause I will and make him stream for me" I laugh, I see a lot of Yes in the chat.

"ALEX" I screech before remembering he probs can't hear me with the soundproofing.

"Wait guys let me just text him" I laugh.

"Okay the idiot is on his way" I happily announce

"No chat im not going to leak my text chat with him, that's mean to that simp" I laugh out.

"Who's a simp" is the first thing he says getting in the room.

"You are because you came as soon as I told you too" I smirk.

"Chat this is why you don't hang out with mud, she turns her simping onto you" he laughs before grabbing his own chair to sit down next to me.

"So what are we talking about today?" He questions.