Prologue

"Come on, Students of Justice! Chop-chop! Don't be so lazy!"

        On one sunny day, BoBoiBoy and his classmates, along with his gang, are on a school camping trip. The boy was allowed to brings Ochobot along, just in case something bad happens. At the campsite in the forest, all the students were running along to set up their tents, get some firewood, and so on.

And their teacher, the "great" Teacher Papa Zola...

He was just relaxing on a hammock tied to two trees.

(A/N: Best teacher ever. 😑)

        "Haish... Look who's saying "don't be lazy"...", Ying remarked as she looked over at the lazy teacher, "Does he really have to boss us around? He should be looking after us too.".

        "You're right. We're the ones doing all the work here.", Yaya agreed as she was carrying a pot for cooking, "And also, why did you bring Ochobot along, BoBoiBoy?". She looked over at the dino cap boy helping the little robot set up the tent.

        "Tok Aba doesn't want any of us to get into trouble.", BoBoiBoy replied with a small smile, "And beside, this is making up for that one time we didn't go camping.", he looked over at the yellow robot with a teasing look, "You happy now, Ochobot?".

        "Of course I am, BoBoiBoy! Terima kasih! (Thank you!)", Ochobot replied happily, finally going on a real "friends camp" with BoBoiBoy, "And also, I'm here just in case your powers might go crazy again. And if something bad happens, I can teleport you and your classmates to a safe place.".

        "Dey, you don't have to worry about us like we're some little children!", Gopal cut in, somehow offended by Ochobot's words, "We're superheroes! We can take care of ourselves and fend off any attacker!".

An awkward silence went by, along with cricket chirping.

        "... You mean like that time you tried to get the stolen fish from a cat?", BoBoiBoy asked with a smirk, remembering that time where Gopal was supposed to catch a thief. But the thief he found was a cat. And the stolen item was the fish the cat was eating. Then after threatening the cat, the poor indian boy got horribly beaten by it.

(A/N: Season 1, Episode 2. It turns out that the cat is really the thief, who stole a fish from the man. The cat's name is Potato and he is actually Yaya's former cat.)

        "... I thought we agreed not to talk about that!", Gopal said in embarrassment after he fell silent when he remembered that horrible time, "And how was I supposed to know that cat would attack me?". The rest of the gang just laughed at that. Gopal hasn't got his power at that time, but it was still a funny memory.

        "BoBoiBoy! A little help with the firewood!", Fang called as he was carrying 5 firewoods over his shoulder, "While we're young. And also while the sun is still up, of course.". He glanced at the sky, seeing the sun is still up and it was 3:04pm.

(A/N: The idiom "while we're young" means "hurry up".)

        "Alright, I'll get to it.", BoBoiBoy replied as he rolled his eyes a bit, "I'll be right back!". With that, he ran off into the forest alone.

*****

"Empat (Four)... Lima (Five)... Enam (Six)... Tujuh (Seven)..."

        In the forest, BoBoiBoy was counting the firewood he managed to get. He had collected seven firewoods so far. He smiled at his work and went to find some more firewoods.

*Snap!*

        He froze when he heard a soft twig snap behind him. He sighed, somehow knowing who did it. "Ugh... Fang! Gopal! That's not funny!", he called as he turned around to see who it was. But he let out a small gasp.