Chapter #17 (ft. Petir & Mei)

A/N: A few things you need to know about Mei...

• She's a Tsundere.
• She loves Pikachu.
• Her weapon is a scythe (like in the picture).
• Her eyes and hair strand turn yellow when she uses her powers.
• She never says "no" to a fight.
• She wears a yellow headband (with a slightly-darker yellow Lightning symbol) on her head. Just imagine she's wearing that in the picture.

Another thing, for the special 7 chapters, the normal bold font is when BoBoiBoy narrates the story (what's written in his journal) and the normal, Italic font is how the story takes place.

*****

Day 1: Petir & Mei

        The first day was kind of a hard start. Well, I've heard much about Mei from Bella. Mei's actually not much different from Petir.

        It all happened on the balcony of Bella's house. High balconies are considered as one of Petir's favorite places. Anyway, when me and Bella summoned the duo out, Mei was already glaring daggers at Petir. It's almost as if she really doesn't like him, despite the fact that they are both Lightning Elements.

"Kuasa Elemental!"

        At that cue, BoBoiBoy had transformed into his cold-but-secretly-caring Lightning Element, Petir. Simultaneously, Bellatrix had transformed into her own cold-but-secretly-caring Lightning Element, Mei. And after the Lightning Duo emerged from their users, Mei was already shooting daggers at Petir, as if he did something bad (when he really didn't).

And Petir couldn't help but glare at her for that.

        "Alright, what's your problem?", Petir asked as he crossed his arms, "Don't be as annoying as that narcissistic lightbulb Element I had to be stuck with from time to time.".

        "Pfff...", Mei let out a sound, as if she was going to laugh, and she adjusted her hood a bit, "Seriously? Do you two always fight?". She was rather impressed by the subject that was brought up. So Petir lashed out about the things he hate about Cahaya; starting from how the Light Element is such a nerd, to how he is such a prideful narcissist.

        At that point, Mei does have one thing different from Petir; she doesn't fight with her fellow Light Element, Akari. I mean, as far as I know, Petir and Cahaya don't get along at all. Mainly because Cahaya is a narcissist (though Petir was right about it), and Petir being a little-too-short-tempered that can be a way to make fun of him, but it can also result to sudden death.

Mental Note: Never make Petir mad. ^^"

But it's hard because every little thing makes him mad.

        "And then there's Api, Angin, and Daun. They're some three idiots whom I have to deal with almost every darn day of my life.", Petir continued on before pausing a bit, "... Okay, I guess it's mainly the airhead that I have to deal with.".

        "You mean Angin?", Mei guessed as she tilted her head a bit with a smile and a brow raised, "I don't see anything wrong with him. What's your excuse?".

"He's annoying."

"That's it?"

"... Yes. He's freaking annoying and I hate it!"

        Again, Mei let out another "pfff" sound before looking away and covered her mouth with her hand, despite she's wearing her facemask on. How odd, she actually had to urge to... "Hey! What's so funny about it!?", Petir suddenly snapped at her, "Well, okay! Go ahead and mock me all you want! See if I care!".