Chapter #12

Tanah had no idea what he's got himself into...

BoBoiBoy was never like this, he was a good kid.

And the brown-themed boy was regretful that he never told his user about that fact.

You're probably wondering what happened, right?

Well, you see...

*****

        Earlier on, both Bellatrix and BoBoiBoy have revealed to each other that they both possessed the Elemental Power, with the same 7 known Elements. BoBoiBoy was actually fascinated that his assumption was right: there was another Element User! As the Element groups emerged from their users, both groups were shocked of seeing each other for the first time.

Clearly because none of them were aware of the existence of boy/girl Elements.

And then...

... A high-pitch squeal was heard.

"Oh my Boreas, this is amazing!"

(A/N: Boreas was the purple-winged god of the north wind, one of the four seasonal Anemoi (Wind-Gods).)

        One of the girl Elements, the one who is violet-themed, became very excited as she approached the boys and inspected them one by one. Then she started asking random questions, "What are your blood types? What's BoBoiBoy like to you all?", she looked at them curiously, "Who's the evil Element?".

        "Petir./Api.", the boy Elements (minus Petir, Api, and even Tanah) replied as they pointed the said yellow and red boys, who either shrugged or pouted in response.

        "Alright, that's enough.", another one of the girl Elements, the light-brown-themed one, said as she looked at the boys, "Maybe it's better if we introduce ourselves.". Then she began introducing herself and the other girl Elements one by one.

"This is the first born, Akari. She's the Light Element."

The white-themed girl, Akari, did a wave at the boys and adjusted her gloves.

"I'm the second born, Eipryl, the Earth Element. Next is Mei, the Lightning Element."

The light-yellow-themed girl, Mei, only glanced at the boys before looking away quickly.

"The one who "inspected" you is Dyunn, the WInd Element."

The violet-themed girl, Dyunn, smiled under her facemask and gave a happy wave to the boys.

"Next are the twins, Pia and Ira, the Fire and Water Elements, respectively."

The said twin girls gave different responses when they were called; Pia gave an "I'm watching you" gesture at the boys, and Ira just gave a peace sign.

"And last but not least, Haru, the Nature Element."

The teal-green-themed girl gave a wave to the boys while winking. She noticeably had her hood down the entire time, and her sleeves are slightly longer than her arms, which covered her hands in a rather cute way.

        After both groups introduced themselves to each other, each Elements per group have gotten along with each other very fast. Mainly because of their similar Elements. Tanah, however, was just making sure none of the boys start any fights in front of the girls.

"Hey, Tanah."

        He saw Eirpyl approached him while pullin down her facemask as she spoke, "You okay? You seem to be in a daze or something.".