Chapter #1

Time passed and it was now 5:45pm. Back at the campsite, the students were given a new activity: lantern-making. And afterwards when they're done, they will let their lantern fly to the sky.

Pretty exciting, right?

        Anyway, the Gang was sitting at a table while decorating their lanterns. Each one with their favorite colors and designs: black and purple with red slashes (Fang), green with different colored candies (Gopal), pink with red, blue, and yellow flowers (Yaya), and yellow with blue highlights and zig-zag patterns (Ying).

And Ochobot was taking some pictures of them via a camera BoBoiBoy brought with him.

Speaking of the young teen...

        "Wonder why BoBoiBoy is being alone there...?", Yaya said, glancing over at BoBoiBoy sitting at another table whilst designing his orange lantern. He was alone, yes.

        "Aya... Did something bad happen?", Ying asked, curiosity in her eyes, "He seems to be deep in thought about something...".

Meanwhile with BoBoiBoy...

        The said teen was almost done with his lantern when he stopped. Not because he's tired, but because he remembered something. He reached into his jeans' pocket and pulled out the B pendant dropped by the mysterious hooded person he met in the forest. He sighed a bit, wondering if he would ever meet the person again.

And he also wondered why they are dressed like they are some spy...

"BoBoiBoy!"

        His thoughts broke when he heard his friends call his name. And there they were; approaching him and sat at the table with him, along with their lanterns.

        "Are you alright, BoBoiBoy?", Ochobot asked, concerned about his best friend, "You seem rather deep in thought right now...".

        "Uh... Hehe, sorry about that...", BoBoiBoy chuckled lightly as he scratched his head while also trying to think of a good excuse, "I'm just uh... Kinda tired right now and stuff...". However, he actually forgot he was still holding the pendant, which his friends noticed.

        "Eh? Where did you get that?", Yaya asked as she noticed the said item her friend was holding. BoBoiBoy nearly flinched after he was caught.

        "O-Oh, this?", he asked, showing the B pendant before laughing a bit, "Eh... I found it... I-In the forest! ... While I was... Collecting firewood, yeah!". He mentally cursed tohimself about giving a nervous excuse.

Even though that excuse was actually the truth.

        Then Gopal suddenly piped in, panic written on his face as he spoke, "W-What if it's cursed!? What if it belongs to a ghost!? or a spirit of someone who died in the forest!?". The others other gave him deadpanned expressions.

Classic Gopal.

        "Ish... You're so dramatic!", Fang remarked as he crossed his arms, "There's no such thing as ghosts, remember?".

        "Mhm! Sangat betul! (So true!)", Ying agreed while adjusting her glasses, "You're just going over that horror movie we watched! Everyone knows there are no ghosts in real life!".

"WHO SAYS GHOSTS AREN'T REAL!?"

        A new voice boomed between the Gang, making them shriek. BoBoiBoy held Ochobot in fear, Fang hid behind the cap boy, Yaya and Ying were hugging each other, and Gopal nearly hid under the table.

The one who interrupted their conversation was none other than...

"Cikgu Papa!?"

Yep, that's right.

        Their "awesome teacher" came along and was holding a flashlight in his hand, in which he pointed the Gang with it as he spoke, "What a childish assumption! Are you sure you all are my disciples!?", he then began lecturing them, "You kids should be lucky to have me around, looking after all you cute little babies! But you can't stay independent forever, you know!?".

(A/N: "Biarlah dia berdikari", anyone?)

        "Now, which one of you has brought a cursed-ghost item, huh!?", he demanded with a strict voice, "Allow Justice to inspect it!".

        "B-BoBoiBoy has it, Cikgu!", Gopal panicked while pointing at the said cap boy. BoBoiBoy had a shock face, seeing how his friend just snitched on him like that.

        "It's not cursed or anything! It's just a pendant!", the boy argued before showing the harmless-looking pendant, "Well... You see...", he sighed, knowing he should tell the truth, "Okay, I didn't just found it. While I was collecting firewood earlier, I met someone wearing a hoodie and he ran off. He must've dropped the pendant when he ran. I've... Never seen him before. I was planning to help him because... He seems to be... Lost."

"HUH!? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO IN THE FIRST PLACE!?!"

        Their teacher's voice boomed again as he once again lectured them, "Come with me! We'll search high and low for this person! We'll give back his pendant and even so, bring his home to his family!".

        "Eh? But Cikgu, it's almost night!", Yaya argued, noticing the sky is getting darker, "We don't know what might be in the forest, other than that person!".

        "Ayo... That's where you're wrong, little missy!", Cikgu Papa continued lecturing with a boastful tone, "You five are superheroes with super powers! Nothing is impossible for you!", he clicked his tongue as he pointed his flashlight at the forest, "If I was here all alone, I've already plowed through this forest ages ago—". He suddenly stopped when he saw red, eye-like things in the shadows of the forest, along with low hissing and growling.

        "A-Apakah itu, Cikgu Papa...!? (W-What was that, Cikgu Papa...!?)", Gopal asked nervously as he saw the eye-like things in the forest. However, the said teacher was now with the other students whilst holding his lantern

        "Haha, okay, enough chit-chat! Time to send our lanterns flying!", Cikgu Papa said, now changing the subject to hide the fact he was scared of what could be inside the forest. The Gang merely sighed in reponse and got their own lanterns and walked to their classmates. BoBoiBoy had some time to go to his tent and put the pendant inside his bag, then he went to his classmates as well.

But unbeknownst to him, the pendant let out a small, electrical sound as it somehow "glitched", turning to black for a quick second before reverting back to its original appearance.