A/N + Pre-Chapter

Yes, I noticed; this story is becoming a BoBoiBoy x OC now. But it's actually the idea I shared with my friend, patricia0613, and my new friend this year, Kuuga13Henshin.

Shout out to them!

But if you don't like that this book is BoBoiBoy x OC, it's okay. You can just tell me in the comments or message me.

Now anyway, you probably noticed the title of this chap. I wrote "Pre-Chapter" because the next 7 chapters are very special. And sorry, I'm not gonna spoil much about it. But I'll just let this Pre-Chapter spoil a little.

And here's a bonus picture of Bellatrix wearing BoBoiBoy's cap, based on Chapter 15! This pic was made by my new friend this year, Kuuga13Henshin!

Now on to the Pre-Chapter!

*****

A week has passed...

Time sure flies fast, you know?

And BoboiBoy considers it as the longest time he has been on another planet.

        Currently, it was now night time. He was in Bellatrix's bedroom, sitting on a soft, orange futon mattress that Bellatrix offered to him to sleep on, ever since the day they met. And even though he still has his sleeping bag, she insisted him to use the futon because it's much more comfortable.

And she was right.

Though clearly, who expects BoBoiBoy to say no to a girl?

Especially if the girl is an angel that brought him happiness again?

        Anyway, the said girl was taking a bath in the bathroom on the first floor. As for BoBoiBoy, he was writing on his journal. 

Yes, a journal.

Not a diary.

Well, it's halfly a diary.

        If you want to know what he's writing, it's actually about the past events that occured so far. But he's not only writing; he's also reading about the experiences he wrote during the previous week. He dubbed it as the "Elements' Week". Mainly because it's when he and Bellatrix use one Element per day so the Element boys and girls can acknowledge each other better.

        He sighed softly as he reread the "Elements' Week" section of his journal. A small smile was plastered on his face as he also recalled each day of his Elements hanging out with Bellatrix's Elements...

(A/N: So the next 7 chapters are oneshot chapters of each Element boy and girl hanging out together. Yes, it's a hang out, not a date. Stay tuned!)