Chapter #3

"Heh... It's been a while, hasn't it, BoBoiBoy?"

"You... No way... I defeated you!"

        After waking up inside his prison room with laser bars, BoBoiBoy is facing someone he thought he would never see again. That person smirked in his signature evil way as he looked down at the young boy. "You? Defeated me? Dream on, kid!", he taunted, seeing how BoBoiBoy was verily shocked, confused, and yet, scared.

        "R-R...", BoBoiBoy stammered as he felt his heart pounding faster, "Retak'ka...". As he said the person's name, a lot of questions piled up in his mind.

How did Retak'ka survive?

How come he's still alive?

What does he want from BoBoiBoy this time?

Does Hang Kasa know about this?

        As BoBoiBoy tried to stand up, the B pendant fell out of his pocket, in which Retak'ka noticed before BoBoiBoy tried to hide it again. "What is that? What are you hiding!?", the alien demanded, somehow curious about the pendant, "Hand it over, boy!".

        "J-Janggan...! (N-No...!)", BoBoiBoy said with a glare, "I-I won't let you...". Retak'ka growled before turning off the laser bars of the prison room then lunged at the young boy, grabbing him by his shirt. He forcibly took the pendant away and dropped BoBoiBoy on the floor.

        "Eesh...", the boy hissed before trying to use his powers, "Kuasa Eleme— Ack!". As he tried to turn his Power Band on, it gave him an electric shock. Retak'ka only chuckled in amusement.

        "Can't use your powers? What a shame.", he mocked as he walked out the room and turned the laser bars on again. He placed the pendant on a near by scanner and pressed some buttons on the device. The pendant was scanned for a few seconds before a textbox with unintelligible words, or symbols, appeared. Retak'ka seems to understand the texts as he was reading them.

After reading, his eyes widen a bit.

"Impossible... This is... How did..."

        His expression has shock and confusion written on it. He took the pendant and his expression changed a bit as he looked at it. It's like he remembered something, or someone. He walked to BoBoiBoy with a stern look as he spoke, "Where did you get this!?".

        "I'm not telling you anything!", BoBoiBoy snarled as he managed to stand up, "Well, all I can say is that it's none of your business!".

"Don't test my patience, boy. Now tell me!"

"No!"

"Tell me!"

"No!"

"Tell me now, or else!"

"Even if you kill me, torture me, drain my powers, I don't care! I'm still not telling you!"

        After hearing that, Retak'ka only let out a chuckle. "You seem so stubborn about it. Well, I guess hurting you won't matter anyway.", he said then showed the pendant now in his hand, "You've already given me what I need. That's all that matters.". BoBoiBoy growled a bit as he tried to reach for the pendant while also avoiding getting hurt by the laser bars.

        "Kembalikan! (Give it back!)", the boy demanded with a soft growl, "You're gonna be sorry once I get outta here!".

        "You are gonna be sorry when I'm finally done with you!", Retak'ka shot back and showed the pendant mockingly, "And with this, you actually let yourself get closer to your doom.". He chuckled evilly as he left the prison room, leaving BoBoiBoy alone.

        The said boy didn't say anything. Instead, he just sat on the cold floor, hugging his knees close to his chest. He wondered if his friends are aware about what happened to him. He couldn't use his powers, or even call them since his watch kept glitching and malfunctioning. He sighed as he held his head low, somehow accepting his fate.

*****

        An hour has passed and two figures, the ones who saw BoBoiBoy getting kidnapped, have entered the laboratory stealthily. We now get a closer look at the two figures, who are both young teen girls, hence their body shape. Both seem to be wearing facemasks to cover their mouths and noses. And both are wearing identical, casual outfits with hoodie jackets.

One of them has a violet, red, and black themed outfit.

The other has a white, ice blue and light teal green themed outfit.

        "You go find the boy.", the first teen whispered to her companion before summons a red with black, lightning bolt-shaped sword, "I'll deal with the twerps.". She started walking off, leaving her companion behind.

        "Be careful!", the second teen whispered back before walking off with light steps. She summoned a teal green archery bow in one hand and her archery arrow holder slinged over her back, with many ice blue arrows inside it.

*****

"Eesh... Kenapa pada masa ini...!? (Why at this time...!?)"

        Back in his prison cell, BoBoiBoy was still trying to activate his watch to use his powers. Déjà vu or not, his watch malfunctions at the wrong time. Or at times when he really, really needs to use his powers.

        "What did I do to make everything go against me...?", he asked as he had his hands on his face, "Kenapa hidup ini kejam... (Why is life so cruel...)". He immediately stopped sulking when he heard the prison room's doors slide open, and footsteps were heard after that.

        He expected it's Retak'ka, here to mock him again. But no. BoBoiBoy gasped when he saw the ice-teal-masked teen girl enter in. She also gasped when she saw the boy and immediately approached him. 

They both stared at each other.

He blinked.

She blinked too.

        Before BoBoiBoy could say something, the mysterious masked teen immediately shushed him. "Shhh! No time to explain!", she whispered before hacking the lock of the prison cell since she doesn't have the remote. She succeeded and got BoBoiBoy out.

        "You have to run now. Me and Ozonia will fight off thoe things.", she continued, pushing BoBoiBoy out the prison room, "The exit is just at the end of the right hallway, be quick.". After that, she ran off.

And BoBoiBoy was a bit speechless.

        "... Pelik... (...Strange...)", he mumbled before running off to the right hallway and saw the exit he was told about.

But he can't just leave that mysterious person and her friend.

After all, this was kinda-sorta his fault anyway.

        He just shook his head and started running to the exit and ran outside the laboratory. Since his watch still won't work, he had to rely on his kinesthetic abilities and run. But yet, his mind was clouded of the thought of that girl he encountered.

Their encounter seems, and feels, really, really familiar...

*BOOM!*

        His thoughts broke when he heard a loud explosion behind him. He stopped to look at the source of the sound.And he gasped at what he saw...

... There are five of those black-eye robots he saw on planet Gugura.

However, the robots he's seeing right now are active.

They are hovering in the air and the"eye" part is glowing red.

        He couldn't move from his spot, as if he froze in fright. Then one of the robots approached him. But it didn't attack him. It suddenly started "scanning" him. Then to his surprise, his watch glowed, like it was detected.

And then...

*BOOM!*