ೃ⁀➷ 1 ༊*·˚ Return

Her light footsteps echoed as she charged through the forest, her foot sprinting through some twig and leaves. She jumped in the air and teleported on top of a thick branch while watching the wild wolves ran by. She looked up at the sky to see a long lasting sight of the Aurora Borealis, also known as the Northern Lights. That's when she knew something was up.

She jumped down from the tree and on to the leaf-covered ground, glancing around carefully before releasing a relieved breath.

"Okay, here we go.."

She opened the palm of her hand gracefully and created a motion with her arms when a bright light shimmered in front of her, soon she shaped itself into a circular jade-colored portal. She exhaled and slowly walked through it, she smelt a familiar warm cozy scent and her foot.

She had arrived.

"Ho, ho, ho. Welcome Princess!", she heard a familiar voice.

Turning around she smiled at the sight of the tall-bearded man. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the loving Santa Clause".

"Ahh, you're humour is still intact. Good, good", he joked and she chuckled.

Going over to the man and giving him a quick hug that the man gladly returned. She is probably the sophisticated of the group, well-trained and focused. North saw her as a daughter, Tooth saw her as basically her sister, Bunny always mentions that only she can put up a challenge and she was one of the only ones that can understand Sandy, partly.

"Althea!", a soft gasp was heard behind us. She looked over and saw Tooth seconds before she speeded over to her and embraced her in a big hug. "Oh, i've missed you", she fussed and a few baby tooth flew around her.

She chuckled, "I missed you too, Toothie".

"Aye! Miss Butterfly is here!", the familiar Australian accent spoke out.

She smiled when she saw Bunny walking in with Sandy next to him, "Look who's hopping mad".

"Real funny, mate", he said, un-amused and she rolled her eyes.

Soon, they all began their serious business. Tooth was mumbling to her 'Fairies' in the near back, Bunny was painting eggs randomly and Althea was sat crossed-leg on the floor, sharpening her sword.

"This better be good, North", Bunny said to the tall man.

"I know, I know, but I obviously wouldn't have called you all here unless it was serious! The boogeyman was here! At the Pole!", he yelled and that got our attention.

Althea looked up from her blade and over to North, "Pitch Black..", she breathed out loud enough for them to hear. "Are you serious? He's here?".

"Yes... There was black sand covering the globe", North nodded.

"W-w-what, whadda' ya' mean black sand?", Bunny asked and she glances over at Sandy for a second who shrugged.

"And then- a shadow!", North finished.

"Hold on, hold on- I thought you said you saw Pitch!", Bunny paused, painting his egg.

"We-uh, not exactly..", he trailed off.

"Not exactly?! Can you believe this guy?", Bunny motioned towards him.

Sandy responded with a '?'

"Yeah, you said it Sandy", Bunny agreed and went back to painting his egg.

"Look, he's up to something very bad. I feel it... in my belly!", North reasoned.

"Hang on, hang on- Y-you mean to say, you summoned me here 3 days before Easter, because of your belly?!", he looked at the man in disbelief. "Mate, if I did this to you 3 days before Christmas-".