ೃ⁀➷ 4 ༊*·˚ Unexpected

"Hahahaha!", North cheered as he sprinting over rooftops. "Quickly, quickly!".

The six of them are currently speeding around, Bunny was hopping over houses, Jack was flying next to Althea who was holding her scepter while floating next to him.

"Hop to it, Rabbit! I'm five teeth ahead!", Jack mocked him.

"Yeah right! Look, I'd tell ya to stay out of my way, but really what's the point? Cuz you ain't be able to keep up anyway!", Bunny shot back and she just rolled her eyes.

"Is that a challenge, Cottontail?"

"Ooh, you don't wanna race a rabbit, mate"

North then popped up next to them, "Is it a race? Is it a race? This is going to be epic!".

Tooth was floating around aimlessly in a serious motion, "4 bicuspids over there! An incisor two blocks east! Is that a molar? They're everywhere! Ugh", she then flew face first into a giant billboard, advertising toothpaste.

"Are you okay?", Althea flew over to the fairy.

"I'm fine! Sorry, it's been a really long time since I've been out in the field", she chuckled, awkwardly.

"How long is a long time?", Jack spoke from above the billboard.

"440 years, give or take?", she then gasp after spotting a tooth and takes off.

Althea smirks and flew up to the center of the sky as she watched the team split up into different houses, she giggled when Jack suddenly appears behind her.

"What are you laughing at?", he asked, startling her slightly.

"Watch", she winked and waved her scepter in an outline of a butterfly, it glowed a jade hue when it then releases an energy wave of millions of small butterfly.

"Wow", Jack breathed out and smiled.

The butterfly then split up as it flew into different houses, as Teeth appears in her smal pouch hung around her waist.

"Okay, that's cheating", Jack then laughed.

"Shut up", she shoved him before speeding down to another house.

Bunny was on one of the rooftops, with a tooth in his hand when he slips on an icy trail. Jack snatches it out of his paws, "Yes!", he cheered when Sandman takes it from above him on his sand cloud. "No!".

But then Althea swooped in and used her Telekinesis to float it to her hand, "Thank you, Darlings!", she winked before flying away. Jack shook his head in amusement with a small grin in his face.

Soon, they all gathered near Brooklyn Bridge, hoisting their bags up for Tooth to see.

"Wow! You guys collect teeth and leave gifts as fast as my fairies!", she beamed, happily but paused when she saw the boy's confused looks.

"You guys have been leaving gifts, right?", Althea looked at them all. Sandman nods happily, then shakes his head no, Althea smacks her forehead. "You have got to be kidding me".

After the boys traveled all the way to a laundromat and collected their quarters. They start leaving quarters and other coins. North leaves candy canes and Bunny leaves Easter eggs. Then they go dashing back to the Brooklyn Bridge through another portal.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Althea was gliding through the air gracefully and landed firmly in the roof of Jamie Bennet's house, she brushed off some dust off of her when she got hit with an impact and went tumbling down as her back hit the concrete. Above her was Jack hovering over her, they're eyes widened when they realizes the position they were in as their cheeks blossomed.