ೃ⁀➷ 10 ༊*·˚ Last Light Last Chance

"Okay, look, you and I are obviously at what they call a crossroads. So, here's what's gonna happen", Jack and Althea appears outside of Jamie's window. "If- if it wasn't a dream, and if you are real, then you have to prove it. Like, right now. "Jack crouches, arms wrapped around Althea's waist securely and listens. "I believed in you for a long time, okay? Like, my whole life in fact. So you kind of owe me now. You don't have to do much - just a little sign so I know. Anything. Anything at all", Nothing happens, so his expressions falls.

"I knew it", he drops the rabbit off the bed.

Jack looks saddened. He enters through the window. Jamie hears something and turns to the window. Frost appears on a lower windowpane, then a design is drawn out using an invisible finger - an egg with dots and squiggle decorating it. Jamie gasps in shock as he realizes what it is, looking down at his rabbit, then back to the window. In the next windowpane up, more frost appears.

Jack concentrates on the shape he's made and pulls the frost off the glass - into a 3D rabbit that hops around Jamie's room.

"Woah! Hahaha!", he bounces on the bed and laughs some more. Jack and Althea exchanged knowing glances as they watched and laughs along. Jamie touches the rabbit and it bursts into snow inside of his room. "Woah!", he laughs some more. "... Snow?", snowflake lands on Jamie's nose. "Jack Frost..".

The couple turns around to face Jamie's back. "Did he just say--".

The little boy stands back up on his bed. "Jack Frost?", he starts looking around his room.

Jack gasped and Althea smiled, "He said it again! He said-- You said--".

Jamie looked at Jack and Althea with his jaw hanging wide open, "Jack Frost! Forest Princess!".

"That's right! But- but that's me! Jack Frost! That's my name! You said my name!", Jamie is still gaping at him. "Wait, c- can you hear me?", Jamie nods. "Can- can you... can you see me?", Jack laughs in shock. "He sees me! He- he sees me!", he looks at Althea excitedly and kissed her cheek before doing a back-flip in joy onto Jamie's table.

"You just made it snow!", the boy exclaims.

"I know!"

"In my room!"

"I know!"

"And you saved my sister!", the boy turns to her and she nodded with a grin.

"Yes!", Jack went over and stood next to her.

"You're real?"

"Yeah, man- Who do you think brings you all the blizzards, and- and the snow days? And you remember when you went flying on that sled the other day?", Jack asked.

"That was you?!"

"That was me!"

"Cool", he starts bouncing on the bed as he speaks.

"Right?"

"But what about the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy, like, I mean-"

"We- Real, real, real! Every one of us is real!", Jack said in excitement.

"Jamie!", his mother called and he stops bouncing. "Who're you talking to?".

"Uhm..", Jack cocks his head at the door. "Jack Frost and Forest Princess?".

The woman laughs, "Okay.."

Jamie, Jack and Althea laugh together, then the windows flutter open wider. North's sleigh is on a crash course with Jamie's street.

The three flew outside to meet up with the group, "Look!", Tooth gasps and jumps off the sleigh but can't fly. "Jack! Thea!".

"You alright, darling?", Althea helped her up and the fairy embraced her tightly.