ೃ⁀➷ 7 ༊*·˚ Down We Go

"Bunny is right! As much as it pains me to say, old friend, this time Easter is more important than Christmas!", North said as the five left the room for the elevator.

"Hey! Did everyone hear that?!", Bunny asked, hyped and excited. Jack and Althea smiled knowingly.

"We must hurry to the Warren. Everyone, to the sleigh!", North yelled.

"Oh no, mate. My Warren, my rules. Buckle up", he thumps the floor of the workshop and a massive hole appears, taking the other three Guardians, two elves, and two yetis.

"Shostakovich!", North cursed.

Her eyes widens as Jack immediately wrapped his arms around her waist as they all descend down the rabbit hole, literally.

The group is sliding down Bunny's tunnel. Jack is skating along the edge of the tunnel while holding Althea, Tooth is hovering along with the pile, while Bunny is bounding ahead of everyone. The rest land in a heap at the bottom of the tunnel.

Tooth, Bunny, Jack and Althea landed upwards of their feet as North fell on his back. Althea's scepter appears in her hand as she uses it's telekinesis to pick the big man back up.

"Ah ha ha. Buckle up. Is very funny", he said, sarcastically.

"Hehe. Welcome to the Warren", he sits up alert, turning towards the first tunnel - his ears perk up, his nose twitches. "Something's up", he informs the group.

A horde of Bunny's undecorated eggs come running out of the tunnel, they began slowly walked over. Jack stood slightly in front of Althea as she stood aside with her scepter and her eyes squinted.

They all did a battle cry and charged forward, rushing ahead when a little girl with messy blonde hair ran out of the tunnel, holding some of the unpainted Easter eggs.

"Sophie?", Jack asked.

The Guardians laugh nervously as they put away their combat gears not scare away the young girl as she wanders around.

"Princess, princess", the girl then walked over to her and hugged her legs as the Guardians looked at her confused.

"What is she doing here? And how does she know you?", Bunny asked.

She shrugged, "Must've been one of the kids i saved myself a couple of months ago", she looked down at the girl.

North then pats himself down, "Uhh.. snow globe", he answers and the yetis murmurs.

"Crikee, Althea, somebody do something!", Bunny shouted, clearly panicking.

"She's not my child, i barely even know her", Althea scoffed.

"Well, don't look at me, I'm invisible, remember?", Jack said with a smirk and she glared at him.

"Elf, elf", the girl ran away and she sighed.

"Don't worry, Bunny. I bet she's a Fairy Fan!", she sang and Sophie gasps in excitement. "It's okay, little one"

"Pretty!"

"Ohh! You know what? I've got something for you! Here it is! Look at all the pretty teeth! With little blood and gum on them!", the little girl then ran away sobbing.

"Natural reaction", Althea spoke with a smug look and Jack snickered.

"Blood and gums?", Jack questions Tooth and North shrugged as he walked towards the fairy with one of his hands in his pockets. "When was the last time you guys actually hung out with kids?".

Althea side sit on the grass as Sophie played with her Elf Tiara, giggling. "Not to long ago", she answered and placed her accessory back on her head.

The girl wandered off, chasing eggs and running around, playing with them.