[̲̅1]

Weeks have passed by since Kayden went missings.

Sophia's heart only grows weaker and heavier as each day passes. She, the 12th strongest awakener world ranked, was in despair when the news of her fiance going missing.

And right after they were in a heated fight at that.

"This... this can't be happening..."

She looks at the text her friend, Curtin sent to her.

'I really hate to say this but Kayden has gone missing...'

'Most believe his power weakens after getting chased by those guys. Are you okay? If you need anyone to lean on, just call me.'

That's the text she received a week ago. Sophia has turned into a shut-in and barely eaten anything. She doesn't even open the door when Curtin visits her, having him no choice but to break the door.

Until one day.

*DING *DONG

"Sophia, open the door."

"Go away, Curtin."

"Please open the door. I don't want to break it again."

"Leave me alone."

"It's about Kay-"

The majestic white door was wide opened in a blink of an eye, revealing the women inside in a hasty step. She's wearing a huge black hoodie belonging to Kayden and messy platinum hair sticking out, in contrast to her usual appearance.

"Wow, you look like shit."

"Shut up. Come inside."

She guided him in and kicked him to sit on the sofa.

"You said... you have something..."

"Way to greet your guest."

"Alright, I get it. i'M sOrrY."

"Geez, I was trying to help you find him."

"..."

"They found traces of him in Korea."

"Korea?"

"Yes."

"Where did you find this?"

"Informant. He said that there are fight traces.

Sophia's eyes widened. She could not fight back the tears she had been holding and cried. She holds out her palms and he gives her the picture of the scene.

She recognizes the little trace of electricity. It is Kayden's. There's no other electrical user other than him and her. She does learn the force control from Kayden but never uses it.

"I- I have to find him."

"Wait!"

Curtin pulls her arm as she tries to get up.

"You have to calm down first. Are you going there with that appearance? Right now?"