[̲̅6]

The long and tense fight ended with Jiwoo's win as he blows a powerful punch on Sucheon's stomach. Sucheon ended up flying over to the other side.

"Oho... I'm impressed!" She claps.

Everyone turned speechless after seeing the display of Jiwoo's speed and power right in front of them.

'How could--'

"My my, such display of power, speed and techniques. He could even get to the top if he trained harder." Sophia intentionally said it out loud to annoyed the Baekdu's chairman.

But Supil Kang is not satisfied. He can't admit defeat to Shinhwa. This is humiliating for him and Baekdu.

"But may I ask, what do you take Shinwa for?"

Malice is embedded in his tone.

"I don't understand what you are...?" Inhyuk inquires.

"Che, I'm talking about that child. What is the purpose of raising that child in secret?"

"Pardon?!"

"To think that Shinhwa, an awakened agency that represents South Korea, would train an unregistered awakened person in secret... What is the reason for this?"

"OH NO, IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! I'm just being protected by the association!" [Jinwoo]

"Shut your mouth. Who gave you the right to interrupt this conversation?"

'Mister, that's rude.' [Sophia]

"I'm just saying you got it wrong, it's not like that!"

"How dare you-"

*Clack 

*Clack

The sound of heels clicking loudly stops them.

"I think you're misunderstanding something, representative. Mr Jiwoo is not an awakened one that we raised. When we discovered Mr Jiwoo, he was already awakened. It is Shinhwa's responsibility to help awakened ones. This battle was part of that help."

"Chairwoman Yoo Jiyoung, An awakened one with such powerful abilities suddenly appeared, does that make sense to you?"

"Yes... It does."

The banter continues. Sophia gets tired of hearing their banter sighs.

"He has had enough experience. He's also been sparring with me recently."

'Wait- really? No wonder!' Sophia is surprised as well as the others.

"Shinhwa takes care of you pretty well. They even give you direct guidance."

"We're just doing our best to fulfil our duty as a house of awakened ones."

"Mr Supil, you really have not given up, have you? The results won't change even after you interrogate him continuously like this." [Sophia] 

"But this is just absurd, don't you think so, Miss White?"