[̲̅8]

Kayden descends from the stair followed by a smiling Sophia (She always smiles). He sits on the couch as the three teenagers scramble on their feet and kneel in front of him, begging him to forgives the poor teens.

Sophia and Jiwoo stand on the sideline. Sophia chuckles at the scene while Jiwoo worriedly observes his friends.

"Don't worry, they won't die, Jiwoo."

Jiwoo knows that Kayden wouldn't harm them but he's worried if Kayden suddenly lashes out.

Kayden then speaks up.

"Forget it."

"H-H-HOW CAN WE!"

"WE DEEPLY APOLOGIZE SIR!"

And it continues for fifteen minutes. Fifteen silent minutes. Kayden crosses his arms and looks away. He sighs.

"I said forget it."

";;;"

"Anyways I have to go now, Jiwoo. I'll visit you again. No need to see me off. Soph... it's nice to see you again."

"Okay." [Jiwoo]

"Guys, I'll be going now as well. It's already late." [Sophia]

*Clack

The sound of the door being closed reliefs their hearts as they let out a sigh that holds their anxiety earlier.

--------

"Where are you going, Kayden?"

"I have somewhere to be. You can go ahead."

"...really?"

"Yes."

"Well then... take care. Ah, please take care of your meal and exercise moderately-"

He chuckles and pats her head.

"I get it."

"... Then... bye..."

"Mm."

She teleports to her hotel room. It's a good thing that her stay was not too far

Meanwhile, with Kayden, he transforms into a cat after confirming Sophia's absence. He slowly makes his way inside the house as chaos breaks out.

"YOU MET KAYDEN A FEW TIMES?"

"THIS JAJAMYEONG ADDICT BASTARD!"

------------

Sophia once again left Korea for her work. Besides being a psychiatrist as a side job, she also helped the best healer in the awakened world which is her friend, Curtin with his research. That's how they got close to each other.