CHAPTER 15: THE UNWANTED SISTER 3

52 votes

We are getting somewhere. thank you all for supporting

===================================================

I FORGOT TO SAY IN THE LAST CHAPTER THAT SHE PUT ON THE MASK THEN CAME OUT

Nathan pov

“I'm seeing purple, “ Lidia said as she swayed.

“What do you mean?‘’ I said as I stop laughing and went up to her and held her cheeks with the mask covering.

‘’I mean everything…. looks… purple’’ she responded then faint.

Was she in so much pain that she fainted and I quickly caught her.

Today she has been so vulnerable, if i was like certain people then i would have taken the mask off her face but i was taught to respect women and not just women but everyone in general until they lose it. Even in the life I was grown up in, I had a mother who taught me my siblings and also Max who she sees as a son how to treat people and how to carry on along the road of life that has many bumps and imperfections.

So me being the gentleman i was taught to be but fail to acknowledge, i placed her in my arm comfortably then rushed to the couch with her. Since I know Star wouldn't want me to be around in her house I settled with staying downstairs. 

After she was comfortably placed, I checked her temperature with my palm. My star is burning up, maybe I WILL be able to fry an egg on her forehead.

I think she has a fever and I don't think she would like people seeing her face but then again when she got into the accident the doctors and nurses saw her face, right?

I know how to handle her having a fever but what about the female problem? So being me, I just went and tried to handle the problem that I could. I went to the kitchen and saw an ice pack in the fridge.

“I'm sorry for invading the star” I said as I took out the ice pack then closed the fridge door. I turned and took a popcorn bowl up then put the ice pack in it. I took up another bowl and filled it with water from the tap. I walked out the kitchen then I placed everything on the coffee table that was near the couch.

I left the living room then went to the kitchen where I visited more today than the amount of time I focused on in class. I know right, only twice, THATS WHAT IM SAYING. WOW i really need to get my academic life to-get-her ( that's how i learnt to spell ‘together’ and that is how i pronounced it in my head). But without focusing, i still have a GPA of 3.0 imagine if i was studying.

WOW, I talk alot in my head.

When I reached the bathroom I then took out a towel from its plastic bag. I refuse to touch someone’s used towel. 

I went back into the living room and placed the towel into the bowl that had only water, i took some of the ice from the pack and placed it in the other and zipped it back up. Thank God for zip bags.

After all that i twisted the towel decreasing the amount of water it contained then placed it on star's face.

“Star, I think I deserve a kiss,” I said after I placed the towel on her head.

“Is there any alcohol in the dwelling place? Let me check the bathroom. I'm telling you star, I deserve more than a kiss for all the pain i felt today and also for all this ok i'm doing” i said as i was heading to the bathroom once again. I would really take that kiss even if its on my cheek.

I went into the bathroom and searched for the rubbing alcohol and found a half bottle. I also searched for a spray bottle. I went out of the bathroom and back into the living room where I poured some alcohol into the spray bottle.