𝟬𝟭.

Jpop Idol

Jpop Idol

𝑌𝑁 𝐿𝑁

"Out of all days that you want me to go to an event, today had to be the day?" I ask my manager.

"Yes..I know that today marks your one year sober but this is THE event of the year! It would be AMAZING for your career. Plus, I'll make sure that no people are drinking around you!" My manager, Daiki, begged.

"That's not even the point." I sighed.

I hated today. I've been alcohol free for a year after I had a binge drinking phase for about a year after my debut and having the first year of fame. Don't get me wrong, being clean felt amazing, especially not feeling the banging sensation in my head when i didn't have a shot of anything in the morning. Today was the day everything fell to pieces, family dipped when they saw i was nothing but a mess, my so called "friends" left when they saw i could've lose my fame and all my earnings due to my stupid mistakes. No one was willing to stay except my manager, Daiki. For that i'm in debt to him for life.

Besides that, I didn't like hanging out with certain people...you know the ones obsessed with the spotlight. And tonight will be the party where those kind of people and their friends and families will be attending. I also don't want to be surrounded by stuck up actors, singers, hero's, etc. today.

"Yn, I promise you will have a good time! I have a gut feeling!" he said, all you could hear his desperation. "Plus, I'll be there with you as your plus one! So you'll have me there!"

"Oh yay!" I sarcastically respond.

"Come on ynn-chan~" he begged. I get off of my bed and head to my closet to find an outfit for this party.

"You know managers usually tell Idols what to do, not beg." I say to the desperate man.

"Then you are going to attend this party." Daiki demanded. I couldn't hold it in after that. Daiki is someone that you would describe as the opposite of strict.

"I said usually, as in strict, professional, responsible managers do." I giggle, putting an outfit together that would be appropriate for tonight.

"Hey! I am responsible! other wise you wouldn't be where you are now! So that's a yes?" he asked with a small and hope laced voice. after that I had to agree! i mean he didn't deny the other descriptions i said but he only spoke facts. I sighed again, long and hard to make him sit at the edge of his seat.

"Yes Dai-"

"YAY!!!" I jumped and the sudden interruption that I almost dropped my phone, only to pull it back to my ear to hear Daiki's chanting.

"IM GOING TO A PARTY! IMMA SEE SUM CUTIES! HOPEFULLY MIDNIGHTS THERE!"

Yeah...totally cant wait.

•writers note•
𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙹𝚙𝚘𝚙 𝙸𝚍𝚘𝚕! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚣 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎!♡︎