𝟬𝟯.

call me shoto

call me shoto

𝑌𝑁 𝐿𝑁

"So at Yuuei, there's a kid that looks like broccoli-"

"Midoriya."

"A pomeranian-"

"Bakugo."

"A frog girl..."

"Tsuyu."

"Wow! UA sounds really cool!"

Todoroki and I escaped to the extended part of the party, the roof, so we could escape the loudness and hear each other better. Most people up here are drinking and lounging while soft music played in the background. alcohol. The two of us had sat at a high seat table near the railing.

"So, all I really know about hero's is like the BIG news. like All Might..."

he stared, moving uncomfortable in his seat.

"yeah.." he was thinking hard about something before i spoke.

"You don't have to tell me anything...but is the Pomeranian okay?" i smirk.

"Yes bakugou has recovered. But i think he holds most of the blame on himself." he lets out with a huff.

"oh well, i hope he realizes that it's not. he's just a kid who got caught up in his mess. i bet he's strong but he should realize that even All Might has his own limit. And that night was just...the limit." i look at my cup of ice water, stirring my straw around.

"Yeah, i hope so too."

"AND you get to live in dorms!! I miss when i was training. i had some of the best roomies!"

"Ahh well, we all have our own room." he let's out an airy laugh.

i just smile brightly.

"What about being an Idol? A very popular one at that." He asked, sipping his water from a tiny black straw.

"Ahh well, it gets hectic and it's kinda hard to stay out of public eye when I go out..." I rub my neck.

not to mention the times where i had hangovers and almost snapped at paps. luckily Daiki was always there.

"Well I can relate. My Father takes us to events like this and apparently I'm pretty so..."

"Says who mr. cocky?" I giggle, forgetting i actually called him pretty when we first talked.

He blushes and looks down.

"I'm joking. You are very handsome if Im being honest." I whisper the last part.

"Well I got it from school gossip." I informs me. I nod. "and you of course." he says almost in a whisper.

It's silent and we both look to the view. It was so relaxing.

The sun had long set, and the city lights shown as if there was another sun. The stars in the sky were so bright. even with all this light pollution.

"Well I think you're beautiful." I hear todoroki whisper.

I quickly look at him and see he's blushing again. Which causes me to go tomato red.

"Thank you todoroki." He looks to me, as if he's conflicted with something.

"Shoto. Call me Shoto." He smiles, worry leaving him as he looks up to the stars.

"Call me yn." I smile, looking back to the sky.

I've never been so relaxed unless I was drunk...and even then. It didn't have the same affect as Shoto.

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑃𝑜𝑣

yn and Shoto had exchanged numbers that night. As if yn would have let him leave without exchanging them. Little did they know that the upcoming Monday would have been hell for the two.

Pictures were taken of the two. It was neither yn or Shoto's fault. They were both in the spotlight so it would have been shocking if nothing was spoken about them. But the rumors they made up were ridiculous.

"Jpop Idol "YNN" seen with #2 hero son!"

"ynn's new boo?"

"Teen romance?!!"

The news was spread and was urgent news according to social media and news platforms. Which only meant that Shoto had many girls upset and many boys jealous but all were curious.

Since when is the Shoto Todoroki friends, let alone ROMANTIC, with the top Jpop Idol?

Shoto walked into school with almost everyone staring and many whispering. But he was too oblivious to notice.

yn on the other hand had much repercussions to face. And what made her most upset was, she didn't want to even be at the party and now that she made a friend her age people want her to explain a simple conversation.

What sucked even more is, she had an interview that was set for today at 9am. Which means Todoroki would be in school and she hasn't heard from him since they had said goodnight over text.

Looks like she would have to wing it.

Shoto sat in his seat clueless about his fellow peers excitement, confusion, and curiosity.

He didn't know what everyone was looking at him until his classmates, Sero, Kaminari, Jirou, and Ashido came to his desk. And all at once asked.

"How the hell do you know YNN?!"

♡︎