𝟬𝟲.

normal

normal

𝑌𝑁 𝐿𝑁

I find it kinda crazy how you can make such good friends within a short time.

But...maybe it's a normal teenage thing I never got to experience until now.

I obviously made friends with the other girls and boys that are in the music industry, especially when I was living in dorms with other aspiring Idols.

But this feels different.

It feels like it's normal.

I feel normal.

I have never felt normal around other teenagers or people around my age.

Probably because I became a loner who was also a underage drinker for about a year...

I wonder if I should tell Shoto.

Obviously it wasn't something I am or was proud of...

But maybe Shoto won't leave me like my parents did...the whole reason I pursed being an Idol as my profession and the reason I had the iconic child fame curse of addiction. luckily it was nothing close to anything hard. But still bad.

But when i'm with him, i feel so free. Even with his friends. I feel like my job or past are just an after thought rather than my whole life and they're not consuming my every thought.

I hope I can feel like this forever.

with him.

𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑇𝑂 𝑇𝑂𝐷𝑂𝑅𝑂𝐾𝐼

"Here you go." I turn to Yn. Handing her a bear keychain that is trapped in a box.

She looks up after she broke out of her dazed state.

She smiles, still wearing a face mask but it's her smile is so bright and big that it doesn't matter.

She still looks as tired as she did at the party we met at. Her eye bags look larger and she looks more pale.

"Thank you so much, Shoto!" She beams.

"You're welcome, Yn." I smile lightly.

"Hey so, I wanted to thank you for inviting me today-"

"It was my friends idea, so there is no need to thank me."

"But thank you. You're my first genuine friend i've had in years. You mean a lot to me." she finishes with a small smile and small tears in the corner of her eyes. threatening to escape.

"Yn. You are one of my bests friends. I care for you a lot, as well."

But for some reason it feels deeper that caring. Deeper than just being friends.
I don't know what this feeling is though.

I would've asked her too, but our time at the claw machine was over when my friends had shouted to us that we should go get food. Ashido and Ochako jumping around Yn.

Yn smiles a huge smile again.

I want to see her smile like that forever.

•𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮•
hello people! I am sorry i havent posted in like two weeks but yk how it be sometimes.
I'm trying to figure out a healthy schedule to write this story and others with other things i have to juggle.
As one wise person said once on tumblr...

𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺.

take that as you will.
goodnight, good morning, good evening. love you.
♡︎