𝟬𝟱.

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

𝑌𝑁 𝐿𝑁

After that horrendous interview, I was scheduled another tiring task. Not as bad as the interview though, so that was good.

I had a hair appointment!

I swear, if Daiki keeps changing up my look I will lose hair!

So I now have to spend the next three of my precious hours in a chair. And I have to say goodbye to my pretty pink hair!!! So unfair!

Even though i hate killing my hair, I do enjoy the girl that does my hair. She doesn't ask meaningless questions and in all is a very nice lady.

I walk in the salon wearing the same outfit from earlier which was a simple white dress that has a blue tie at the neck and i have my iconic pink purse that apparently the fans recognize me from.

"Hello Ami! Are you ready for the look Daiki sent?" Sara asks, smiling.

"As ready as I can be." I smile back, sitting in the salon chair.

"Let's start than!"

She then pulls out a pair of scissors, time for a trim i guess.

I pull out my phone to pass the time, and as i pull it out of my purse, I get a notification.

It was Shoto!

Sho:
hello Ami. i was wondering if you were free around 4?

hmm...I am free after this appointment..

Ami:
may i ask why?

Sho:
Some of my classmates wanted to invite you for a 'hang out sesh'. I think they just want to go out to an arcade or dinner.

Ami:
dinner at 4?

Sho:
I think they plan on doing both so dinner would be after the arcade.

Ami:
It does sound fun! I'll join, I do need more friends...

Did that sound desperate?

Sho:
Ok, i'll tell them. see you soon.
i am also very sorry for not seeing your many texts, my apologies.

He's so formal. Even through texts!

...

Was it really that many?

~♥︎~

After my appointment was done, Sho had gotten out of school and sent me the location of where we all were meeting.

It was a large arcade that parents took their kids for birthdays and parties. It kinda is like the Chuck E. cheese's but a 1000 times better. I entered the building and sent a text to Shoto that i arrived.

I was wearing a mask and a bucket hat so people didn't recognize me since my demographic hits all ages, especially younger. My new hair would also lessen my chance on being noticed.

I decided to walk around to see if I can find Shoto and his classmates. Sadly after 5 minutes I gave up. Well until I heard loud screaming towards the basketball hoop game.

"YOURE CHEATING!" a loud blonde yelled.

"NO! YOU JUST SUCK!" a pink girl laughed.

Then I saw the familiar head of red and white.

Shoto!

He was watching the two play but taking time to look around the arcade. Most likely looking for me.

I quickly walked over to the group, noticing 6 people other then Shoto.

Once I got behind Sho, i tapped his shoulder and he immediately turned around.

"Hey Ami! You changed your hair?" he asked with a small smile.

"Yeah! My manager wanted me to have a 'new look' for my next album." i rub the back of my neck.

"AHH LOSER!" The pink girl laughs, holding up an "L'  on her forehead. The blonde boy with a lighting bolt just sulks one the side of her.

"Oh guys! This is Ami!" Sho says, getting the attention of the six friends.

"Ami this is Ashido, Kaminari, Sero, Midoriya, Uraraka, and Kirishima." He says pointing to each of his classmates.

"Hi guys!" I smile and wave to the group.
They stopped all movement and stared.
"uhh.." I look to Shoto, he was waiting for his class to move.

Then out of nowhere...

"OH MY GOODNESS HI!"

"ITS SO NICE TO MEET YOU!"

"YOU ARE SO PRETTY!"

"I LOVE YOUR HAIR! ITS SO STRONG AND MANLY!"

"Hehe, thank you so much!" I bow my head a little.

"So what are we gonna play next?!" I look towards the group and then to Shoto.

"Whatever you're up to play." Shoto smiled down at me.

"Hey Ashido?" I turn.

"Yes?" She was still smiling.

Well for now at least.

"Wanna play a little round of basketball?" I smirked.

Her eyes lit up and her smile didn't falter, "Oh Hell yes!"

~♥︎~

W/N

short and sweet bc idk abt yall but it is the start of final...i am #stressed😔

thank you to everyone who is showing love and support to this story,, i love you all very much!!
(please vote on this chapter) <333