01

𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬

~

So it seems as if there are coordinates that will lead the way

To a path that is a sign

of freedom

9 titan holders, they say to pass on?

​​​​​​However, there is a 10th holder more powerful than anyone could imagine.

​​​​​​~

The sky was shining bright, as the townspeople of Wall Rose are doing what they normally do. The inner walls were kept to protect the people from the outside world, titans were matching around ready to swallow them a whole. As of now, a special corps were planning on keeping two holders safe from the military. It wasn't to be expected to get them to kidnap and rescue, but as of now, there is more to it.

*Panting, panting*

*Feet were moving on the ground and a figure was breathing heavily*

"Someone! Anyone!? Please!" A squeaky figure called out for help looking back to see someone chasing after them.

While they were running, dim light to the other side of the streets was their only exit. Just as they were about to escape they bumped into someone knocking them down on their bottom.

A whimper was left out of them as they met teal grey eyes meeting into golden ones. The figure was a soldier standing before them and beside him was a female who looked similar to him. The poor thing trembles and sat on the ground as can be eyesight was a bit blurry to see them so close.

"Captain?" The raven hair woman called out.

"Don't forget our mission, Ackerman." He said in a strict tone.

"What about them?" She asked.

The male soldier glanced back at the little figure as he crouches at their level.

"Forgive me, I didn't see you there." He said in a calm tone.

In like slow motion, he reached his hand to pet the girl's forehead but she leaned back letting out a yelp.

The male looked at her confused and noticed the bandages wrapped around her arms and legs. Her movements were taken notice as she had a terrifying expression on her face.

"Y/N, you shouldn't have run off like that." A figure behind her as the male soldier glanced at the tall male.

He was about to question him, but the girl jumped in his arms trembling. He sensed something wasn't right at all.