16

𝐃𝐮𝐬𝐤 𝐓𝐢𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐧

At long last, the titans have been defeated and people can now live in peace when the war was over. Things have changed recently and you were living with Levi who is now taking more care of you. Hange and Eren were going to help you train your titan abilities to use it more carefully and including your powers that were a part of the titan transformation. It wasn't a matter of time until you were all going to search for the sea.

"Look up ahead!" One of the soldiers cried out.

The other soldiers followed his gaze as they were now reaching up to see there was a lot of water covering almost half of the land. They were finally at the sea like Armin told them was the truth.

"It's the sea." You mumbled as the wind blew softly past your hair and you smiled.

"Let's take a dip!" Connie shouted.

Some of the soldiers were heading down to get a closer look at the ocean, and you were smiling so widely feeling the cool breeze blow past you. You turned your head to see that your dad was coming down and you ran up to him.

"Daddy! Let's go play in the water!" You pleaded.

"But you'll get wet and your clothes will be all soaked," Levi said.

You shook your head.

"It's just water! Come on, it'll be fun!" You took your dad's hand trying to pull him over to the ocean as he couldn't help but smile.

"All right. Let's go for a little swim." Levi said.

You watch Levi removed his jacket cape, and boots, while you removed your shoes to place them aside. You dragged Levi by the hand to head over to the water, the sunlight was glistening it to make it even more beautiful. As Levi rolled up his pants up to his ankles, you began to splash around until you splashed him as he gave you a playful look.

"Ok. Two can play at that game young lady." He slightly chuckled.

Just before you can turn your back on him, Levi scoops you up into the air and through you up and caught you. He enjoyed hearing your giggling and laughter that filled his ears that he didn't have to worry about hearing you cry. This is what he wanted it to be and he promised himself to keep you happy.

"EEK! Daddy!" You giggled.

He held your small body in his arms protectively smiling at you and he saw you smiled back. That smile could cure anything in this world.

"I'm glad that I was able to get you smiling and laughing," Levi said with a small grin on his face.

"So have I." You replied as he chuckled.

He stared deeply into your golden eyes that glistened, "I promise that I will protect you from dusk till dawn, Y/N."

"I-I'll do the same for you too!" Y/N fluster her cheeks as Levi peck her forehead as she wrapped her small arms around his neck. She nuzzled against his touch as he sighs softly not to worry about anything else in this world besides having a daughter to protect for his whole life.

The End

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧|𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐱 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 🎉