10

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚

Y/N

I was now Levi's daughter which I had to get used to calling him "Daddy", I haven't felt this way with anyone before and it felt so nice to have him around. The thing is that I have to get over what Rod did to me as the bruises and markings were going away except for my scars though. I didn't like them and I felt like I wasn't pretty enough to have them on me.

I was up late that night after Historia's coronation to become the queen of the walls as I overheard in the conference room what they were talking about.

"We are planning to return to wall Maria and find the basement that your father had about the titans," Erwin said as he announced to the soldiers and I saw Levi was there too.

"We'll need to take what we need if we're going to be recruiting for this damn long mission," Levi said in a monotone voice.

'Mission? He...He has to leave again?' I thought.

"It is what is. Be prepare around dawn and we shall go." Erwin said.

When the meeting was over I stepped aside to let the soldiers leave until Eren noticed me as he gave me a warm smile.

"Hey Y/N. What are you doing here?" Eren asked.

"I-I was just visiting Le-daddy," I replied.

"Oi," I heard a blunt monotone voice coming from behind Levi. "Why are you hogging up the door, Eren?"

Levi looked over his shoulder as he saw me as his scowl change to soft as he shooed Eren away and bent down at my level.

"What are you doing here, sweety?" He asked in a soft tone.

I looked away saying, "Y-Your leaving again, aren't you?"

He 'tch' shutting his eyes saying, "I have a reason to go and to take back Wall Maria. I won't be gone but maybe a few days perhaps or it might be longer if the mission doesn't-"

I faced him as he stared into my gold sad eyes, "You won't come back."

"No, honey, that's not it at all." He shook his head as I lowered my head as he pats my head.

"I will come back," He said as I looked up at him meeting his grey steel eyes, "I'm not going to leave you and I made that promise to you after rescuing you from that prison. I love you, Y/N."

My eyes widen as my bottom lip quivers as I jumped into his arms as he wrapped around my body as I nuzzle against his neck feeling hot tears pouring out of my eyes.

"Please don't go." I whimpered.

Levi

I felt my body stiff as Y/N jumps into my arms to hug me tightly and I could hear her silently crying into my shoulder.

"Please don't go." She said with a quiver as the memories of her being scared and alone came back to me.

"Please don't go..." She said as her voice echoed in the back of my head. I felt so horrible after leaving her back there but now she's right where she belongs...with me.

"I'll never let you go. Ever."I vowed as she then fell asleep into my shoulder as I carried her to our shared bedroom.

Normally, Y/N would have her bedroom set up but she refused because she wants to sleep with him instead. There's nothing wrong with that. However, Y/N did tell me about the uncomfortable things that happened when she was asleep and the places that Rod would touch her just made the blood boil that I wanted to explode and strangle that bastard for what he's done.

"I never liked sleeping the cell. It was cold, dark, and scary." She said leaning against me as I held her hoping that she can try to go to sleep, but she's scare to sleep because of the cell that Rod put her in as a test subject.

"Did Rod anything to harm you?" I asked.

She twiddles the blanket up to her legs replying, "H-He would touch me to cut me in the most unusual places to use my power more. I get scared and sometimes my powers would shock him he touches here or there."

I gripped my fist that I wanted to punch something so it could break. I couldn't believe what I was hearing from this child that I just couldn't face it.

"I'm sorry for what he did to you. I would never do those things too." I pecked her forehead as she nuzzles against me as I pulled her close.

"Kenny is a lot like you." She said as my eyes bulged when she mentioned about my uncle that I didn't even ask about him not that I want to.

"What does Kenny do with you?" I asked suspiciously.

"Kenny would tell me stories about what he did, how he met you since one of his squad members saw you with me. He would share some things about you too and why he left you which hurt me more like when my parents left me." She sniffled as I shooshed her to calm her down, I didn't want to hear her cry anymore after that.

Here I am carrying my adoptive daughter who is a titan shifter herself was sobbing because she thinks I'll abandon her like what her parents did after they were killed. Rod was a selfish bastard to find the titan and used her powers like it will be something useful.

She's just a child...

A child I'd grown to love...

Care and...

Cherish...

"I won't let you go again. Not on my watch and I promise." I was back to my room as I set Y/N down in bed gently as I went to go shower. Before long I returned dressed in a white shirt and black pants as I slid under the covers next to Y/N as I pulled her close to hear her soft snores. I grew tired myself as I drifted off to slumber holding Y/N in my arms.

~

Third Person

The next morning around dawn, the scouts were getting ready to set out for their expedition to head to Wall Maria. Levi was with you ready to leave as it was going to be a hard goodbye.

"Y/N, come here," Levi said as he held out his arms out for you kneeling at your level.

You walked over to hug him with your arms wrapped around his neck as you nuzzle against the crook of his neck.

"Do you have to go?" You quivered as he sighs softly.

"I'm afraid I have to. I'll be back before you know it." Levi assured as he cupped his daughter's face to wipe away the tears away.

You didn't say anything as Levi pecks your forehead whispering "I love you". While he left to get in his station you held yourself as you spotted one of the carts. It was either stay or leave with them.

...

You choose to go.

You quickly snuck in the carts to hide underneath the blanket stacked on top of some stuff which was perfect to hide.

"ALL MY SOLDIERS! FORWARD!" Commander Erwin demanded as everyone obeyed as you felt the cart moving.