15

𝐈 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

Levi stood his ground as he held out his blade glaring up towards the beast titan with a dark glaze in his eyes ready to kill the damn bastard.

"Foolish enough for you to call yourself a hero. She's a curse!" The beast titan claimed.

"She's not a curse and I don't care how different she is to compare herself with the other brats." Levi 'tch' as he pulled his blades standing in front of the girl ready to face the beast titan."Y/N, your not a curse because you were born with a special gift."

"You continue to say the same thing over and over again. She doesn't know how to control her power at all! It's impossible after the legends of her say it's true." The beast titan clarified to the young male shoulder.

The grappling hook of an omnidirectional mobility gear pierces his shoulder and an enraged Levi Ackermann bursts through the haze of signal flares that have formed around the Beast Titan. Zeke tries to stop him, but Levi dodges his thrust and cuts along spiraling wound around the Beast Titan's arm, tearing it to pieces. Zeke then remembers that Reiner Braun had warned him to watch out for a single soldier; Captain Levi. Realizing who he is fighting, Zeke covers his nape with his Titan's hand, but Levi's next attack takes out the Beast Titan's eyes, followed by its legs and remaining arm, sending Zeke crashing to the ground.

You grew worried watching the fight as Levi took on the beast titan on himself with no one to help him out.

'He just keeps on fighting.' You thought.

But the battle you recalled back after hearing from the other side of the wall the bloodcurdling screams of soldiers dying in vain. The battle against the armor and colossal titan to watch your friends struggle to fight against them and to keep on living. Not to mention when all of them were trying to rescue you, Eren, and Historia from Rod.

'No. Enough. I don't want anyone else to die.' You begged just watching Levi combat with the beast titan as the thought of him dying next was just what you feared. 'I don't like this. Why do they keep trying?'

You didn't realize until you watch Zeke tries to harden when he realizes Levi is going for his nape but does not have enough time before Levi tears into the Beast Titan's form with such force that Zeke is ripped out of his Titan.

"I'm not going to let the same mistake happen again!" Levi declared.

You stared up at them not realizing that you were standing back up on your feet. You were walking towards them while clutching onto Levi's cape as your eyes were only focused on Levi recalling back his words.

"Y/N...I am going to be your hero!" He outspoken loud for her to hear.

Levi jams his blade into Zeke's mouth, taunting him by reminding him that he cannot transform while his body is regenerating. Though he would like to kill Zeke, Levi first wonders if there could be anyone else left alive. Even if that person is dying, the Titan injection could save them and allow them to obtain Zeke's Titan power.

"Levi..." You called his name in an audible tone not realizing your golden eyes were glowing and a spark sensation was coming from you as everything went black.

"Well now, Rod I suppose you want to know what that girl is, right?" Rod's father narrowed his eyes into his son's staring at him as he cleared his throat. "That child right there is a member of the Reiss family. The mother and father abandoned their own child leaving no trace until Kenny found them and finished them that is." His father said as he continued furrowing his eyebrows, "One day, I end up finding the girl in the woods and witnessed something that none of the members of the Reiss family has ever had. Maybe you can do some research to find out what's going on with her abilities."