Chapter 4

It's the day of the party and damn am I ready I did my make up and my hair perfectly then found a nice dress that was hot but not too sexy before grabbing some heels and making my way to see Elle.
"Hey sis how's it going!" I say she just glared
"Ok still ignoring me Nice to know! Well I'm gonna quickly help you with that lip stick and then I'll meet you in dads car." I say grabbing the lips stick and fixing her lips before going to walk out.
"Sorry can we be friends, I didn't mean what I said you guys are friends I should have known that!" Elle said we both nod and I checked my self in the mirror one final time. Damn I looked good I smooth out some wrinkles in my dress before heading out.

Me and Elle hop into the car and soon arrived at the Flynn's house

Me and Elle hop into the car and soon arrived at the Flynn's house. We walk in to twerking kissing and grinding, before I know it me and Elle are pulled towards the omgs. "Hey drink this it tastes like green!" I do before making way toward the couch. I see Elle going to Noah of course. Then I see some dumb bitch pushing my sisters head away.
I rush up and hear Noah ask her to leave.
"Are you serious!" She asks rolling her eyes
"Hey bitch make sure your slutty hands are far away from my sister ok!" I shout
She growls at me and pushes me too that's it before Elle or Noah can stop me I punch the girl right kn the face going to jump on top of her only to be pulled away by elle.
"Calm down ok ?" She says shocked at my actions I roll my eyes and grab another drink. I'm so over this.
I drink and I drink til I find Lee dancing.
"Hi leee" I mutter and then everyone's jumping into the pool I fall in only for lee to stop me drowning.
"Hey handsome!" I say slurring my words for sure.
"Hey (y/n ) how much have you had to drink!" He laughs holding me in the water.
"Enough!" I giggle
Lee's POV :
I see y/n sitting in a chair looking like she might pass out and just as I reach her she stand up.
"Hey are you ok?" I ask feeling worried for her safety
" I'm all good handsome! You wanna dance ?" She asks grabbing my hands I laugh at her
"Wow you evans really can't handle your drink can you?" I ask laughing at her attempts to dance. She turned around putting my hands on her hips as she started to sway side to side and fuck I could have told you my bestie was hot but damn she's got an ass.
"Y/n come on you can't do this!" I say grabbing at her hips trying to stop her grinding against me.
"Why can't I dance with you Lee?" She cried turning around looping her hands over my neck still swaying. " oh right stupid number nine got it I got it! I'll find a real man!" She says wondering off on her own. Damn rule number nine I wanted nothing more that to scoop her up and take her to bed so that she was safe and could sleep off this alcohol so that she wouldn't do anything stupid.
I'd been wondering around the party for a while I just wanted to check on y/n but the more I looked the hard it was to find her. Deciding I would get another beer and wait for some people to leave before finding my very drunk best friends. But as I made my way to the kitchen there y/n was sitting on some douches lap flirting with him.
And with that site I grabbed y/n threw her over my shoulder and took her up to my bed.
" no fair lee I was going to get my first kiss tonight!" She whined before slowly taking off her dress " y/n come on you can't do that!" I sigh trying my best not too look.
"What lee you've seen me in my bikini what's the difference ?" She ask which was true. I watched her and slowly made my way past her grabbing one of my shirts and handing it to her. She took it slowly unbuttoning it before slipping it on and struggling with the buttons. I helped with a few of them I couldn't just let her struggle.
" ok y/n I'm going to go see everyone out ok then I'll be back up here and I want to see you in bed!" I say sternly hoping she wouldn't move.
" ok sir I won't move!" She giggles saluting me I let out a chuckle slowly tucking her in to my bed before kissing her head and heading out.
Before long I was too in my room getting ready for bed y/n was spread out in my bed she looked peaceful I slowly got into my shorts trying not to make any sounds that would wake her. I slip into bed and fall asleep.
* time skip*
Your POV :
I wake In someone else's room the lights blinding me and my head pounding I was so confused! Then I feel it an arm around my waist keeping me in place, my heart pounding I slowly turned over only to hear lee groan out. " y/n stop moving!" He whined. "Leeeee what happened we didn't did we?" I asked freaking out.
"Of course not I took you to bed y/n you were off your head and grinding on any guy that moved!" He groaned.
"I am so sorry Lee I must look like such a slut!" I cry but I feel him moving me so my head was on his bare chest.
" no you looked hot but don't tell Elle!" He laughed I snuggled into his chest before deciding I should probably get ready to go home!
"Lee do you have anything I can wear home ?" I asked he nodded throwing me a shirt and some shorts I put them on running my fingers through my hair before walking over to lee who was still laying in bed I smile looking at his sleepy eyes slowly closing again as he drifted back to sleep. I crept to the side of his bed gently kissed his cheek before quietly heading down the stairs filling a cup with water and finding some tablets for my head before heading upstairs once again. Now seeing Elle looking rough as hell in Noah's t-short laying on Lee's bed.
"Here I made you both an emergency survival kit!" He laughed handing us a bag with a bottle in
"Oh and just letting you know Elle everyone thinks Noah and the omgs will be doing the kissing booth!"
"Fuck sake!" I groan looking at Elle what do we do now