Chapter 1

Your POV :
For as long a I could remember me, Elle and Lee had all been best friends all three of us were born the same day and our mums were bffs. Elle and I are twin sisters she was slightly older but together we were like the three amigos! And we loved spending time together and the best place to spend summer was at the Flynn's summer house! Today's the last day of summer and we were spending it a Lee's me and Elle were sun bathing trying desperately to get that summer tan we were both dying for. I hear Elle shouting for Lee and I too begin to look for our goofball of a friend. Then splash! I was covered in water.
"That was a good one!" I hear Elle giggle I laugh shrugging the water off and looking over at Lee who's joined us on the sun Beds.
"Sooo the carnival ..." Elle starts but all I can do is stare at my sister as much as I cared about what we would do I wanted to enjoy my last day but oh well.
"Does anyone actually have any ideas?" I ask they shake their heads.great.
I see Noah come out from the house and Elle stares at him. I giggle knowing what she's thinking but also roll my eyes at his stupid question.
"Hey Lee you seen my athletic cup?" He shouts
Lee replies with something "ass hat" these two for fuck sake! We all laugh at Lee's stupidity before Noah opens his god damn mouth!
"Hey Shelly, (y/n)?" He smirks me and Elle look at each other before shouting
"Yes Noah!"
"When did you two get boobs !" He chuckles urgggg boys are gross I think groaning out loud why would he say that!
Lee's babbling on about something and laughing with Noah But Elle quickly Chims in.
"Lee rule number two please!" She says covering up I mean growing boobs wasn't a secret but still.
"M and D are out of town Friday night so party starts at 8 don't invite any Jackasses!" Noah day beginning to leave. I smirk  "Does that include you ?"  And before I know it Noah throws a football hits Lee and he goes flying into the pool.
I laugh and go to help Lee out of the pool only to get pulled into it with Lee. I giggle as I splash him to get away and out the pool as we do I see Elle staring at Noah's ass. For gods sake rule number nine! I think before I hear Lee say "urge what an ass" only to get elles reply of "I know"
" hey rule number nine young lady!" He shouts
Elle try's to convince him she doesn't like his brother.
"Really why have you got a bit of dribble on your chin then?" I laugh lightening the mood!
Lee laughs before Elle gets up and pushes us both into the pool.
"Oh come on Elle it was just a joke! I giggle as she jumps in with us. We splashed and played all day together until about 9 o'clock when it was time for us to head home. I was ready for school I guess but at the same time I was really wishing I didn't have to go back. Elle had said goodbye to lee and was getting in the car.
"Bye y/n!" Lee says smiling at me I smile back before giving him a hug and whispering. "Good bye lee see you tomorrow!" And with that I grab my bag and quickly head out to see my dad and Elle waiting in the car.
*time skip to next morning *
My music from my alarm clock began to play and I slowly rolled out of bed not feeling ready to get up yet I stumbled around my room brushing my hair before slowly making my way to my closet. As I peered in I saw that my trousers were in the wash which was fine I felt like wearing one of my skirts anyway soon I reached in and grab my skirt before slipping on the rest of my school uniform but as I was leaving I looked into my mirror fuck this skirt is short I guess my ass grew in the summer too. I roll my eyes nothing I can do now and quickly rushed to finish getting ready before running  down stairs to get some toast. I sigh as I know my dad is going to say something about my skirt but he doesn't he just looks at Elle and that's when I see it she's in the world shortest skirt I can't help but laugh. I hear lee honk his horn and run out to be in the front seat.
"Heyy (y/n/n), woah are you sure you wanna wear that to school I pretty sure you'll get a lot of attention!" He say looking towards my skirt. I ruffle his hair.
"Don't worry your little cotton socks, I don't get attention off boys otherwise I would have had a date by now and second you haven't seen Elle yet." And as if she heard her cue she came out and lee gasped beside me. " I told you." I whisper before we discussed Elle skirt again. And off we headed to school the three of us turned the music up and sang as loud as we could having a good time till we got to school. We pull up and the first thing I see is Noah flirting with a girl poor Elle .
"And today fundraiser ideas... thank you!" Elle says as we all hop out the car.

"Why they all looking at us?" Elle asks still looking around god I hate this.
Lee just chuckles " not US just you two!"
"What no there not!" She panicked
" your aware that you both changed a lot over the summer right ?"
Tupen then ran out and smack Elle ass
"What the hell tupen" Lee yell
"You ducking dick!" I yell about to fight him too but Lee got there first going to throw a punch but getting court before Noah fights him. The three of them were sent to the office me and Lee looked at each other l.
"Douche bag  even gets credits for my fights." He mumble clearly upset. I pat his shoulder before pulling him towards the school.
"Come on little Flynn."  I mock he glared at me " I'll look after you, I'll even kiss your hand better." He lets out a chuckle and pushes me away.
"Shut up small evans!" And with that we head off to class.

I hope you like it it will get more romantic slowly and it will stick to the story line but also bits will be different ❤️