Chapter 5

Elle was putting the plan into action hoping the omg girls would say yes to the booth and it worked my sister worked her magic and we now had a kissing booth. But now was time to paint me lee and Elle were all dressed In old clothes ready to get messy and finish our sign.
"I'm going to paint the letters and you two will paint everything else! Alright we are two days from the carnival chop chop!" Elle shouted
"Has anyone ever told you that your really bossy ?" I ask her she shake her head and hands me a paint brush .
Lee splats the paint over Elle and I can't help but laugh Elle retaliates by splashing me and before we know it it's a full on paint war. Colour are splashing everywhere and all we can do is laugh and chase each other around. Elle disappeared to get cleaned up and me and Lee just laughed about everything that happened before he helped me get cleaned off in the arts room slowly washing my face and hair I done the same well tried to I washed his face but couldn't help my self from putting a blue handprint right on his chest and running away.
"Oi you little bitch come back here!" He yelled trying to catch me.
*time skip*
It's time for the kissing booth and to say I'm nervous would be a huge understatement. I've never kissed anyone before and now the whole school would be watching me kiss if anyone would even kiss me. Omg what if no one wants to kiss me! I felt sick but still got ready for this stupid booth. Lee knocked on my bedroom door.
"You know you don't have to do this right?" He questioned seeing how nervous I was.
" I know lee but I've never kissed anyone maybe this is the way to go about getting it! And it's not like it's going to mean anything right !" I mutter trying to convince myself that I would be fine.
Lee nods " ok but if we get there and you don't feel like it just let me know yeah?" He asks I nod
" Lee what if no one wants to kiss me ?" I sigh
" they will and if they don't I'll find someone to give you a good snog !" He chuckled trying to lighten the mood I nod.

We finally got there the booth was up and it was now my turn I had a few kisses not that any of them were great but they were kisses. Then lee came out everyone was disappointed I guess and I looked at Elle she nodded it was fine I headed up took Lee's hand and gave him a peck on the lips. He took his blind fold off smiled and looked down feeling shit that no one kissed him. I told Elle we would be back and set my sights on making lee smile again.
" come on lee let's play this game" I say heading towards a throwing game. Lee watches me fail and attempt again and again but before I could have a third try Lee took the ball and started throwing them at the targets.
" your so good!" I giggle he smiles
"No your just bad !" He chuckles I took his hand and dragged him to the next stool we had a great time laughing and playing when Elle came running up to us.
"Turns our people really like to kiss" Elle mummbles as we all laugh my sister is hiding something for sure but what " and guess what I even ended up kissing your brother!"
"What" Lee said not believing what he heard neither could I for someone that hated me for flirting with Lee kissing Noah felt like a big deal!
"It's no big deal seriously! Y/n kissed you!" She said
"What" I now repeat I feel like the situations were different
"It's for charity right ?" She try's again
"Yeah I guess so.." Lee looks so lost and confused before laughing " just don't end up grinding with my brother or I'll literally never talk to you again !" He laughed but I could see the pain in his eyes even I felt like Elle was being a bitch I wasn't aloud to be with Lee but she could snog Noah?
The three of us forced a laugh and I went back with Elle to close the booth letting lee go home on his own. I felt bad but I couldn't do anything to make it better. We turned out the lights and I saw Noah talking to some other chick before Elle ran off I couldn't run after her because I didn't know the direction she went and she probably needed space anyway. The rain started to poor and the only person I could think to call was lee.
"Hey lee can you come get me Elle left and I can't find Noah I'm so sorry!" I whisper down the phone feeling useless and shitty.
"Of course I'll be there in five try stay out of the rain can't have my favorite dancer getting sick now can we!" He laughed .
Elle wasn't home neither was Noah but I was trying to think of anything else Elle couldn't do that to us. The rain poured and I sat next to lee looking out the window.
" you can stay here tonight you know that?" Lee muttered I nod "I should get home though I'll walk it's ok."I pick up my stuff and begin to leave when Lee stops me.
"I'll drive you ok !" He mumbles I nod and we hop into his car.