-𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗺𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻-

Wilhelm is the prince of Sweden, he didn't like it but he had to go through with it.

Earlier in the year Wilhelm had met a cute boy named Simon, he had dark brown eyes and a cute head of curly hair.

Let's take you back to when they first met.. Wilhelm and Simon first "officially" met face to face outside of Wilhelm's  initiation party. Wilhelm had caught up with Simon and they both went outside and started walking. August and a couple of his friends on the other hand came looking for him thinking he had left with felice to go makeout when he was really with Simon.

Simon and Wilhelm heard their voices and Wilhelm asked him to get down not wanting to see them. Simon crouched down with him and smiled as they called him name "wille" he says and Wilhelm looked "shhh stop" he told him and he did it again "Wille!" He says a bit louder and wilhelm put his hand over his mouth as they talked and then moved it looking into his eyes.

-The next day-

Wilhelm introduced himself at breakfast then got called over by august and went over as he was asked to.

Basically the next few weeks they got closer and things happened and then they were happy again and hooked up a few times along the way.