-𝗦𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻-

Simon a normal 16 year old highschool boy, who had somehow pulled off dating the prince of Sweden.

We already caught up on where Simon and wilhelm are at but what we don't know is where the story continues.

After Wilhelm left simon had regret not saying the L word back to Wilhelm but they were around so many people, and the reason Simon did not say it back is because the flashback of himself saying "I don't wanna be anyone's secret" kept coming back and it hurt him that Wilhelm even suggested it.. but knew where he was coming from must have been hard but was still mad at him for even suggesting it.

He had been sitting around at home watching the clock tick waiting for Christmas to be over not even wanting to celebrate but did anyways for his mom. He typed in messages many times to wille but deleted them he didn't know what to say, or what to think they weren't together anymore, but he did still love wille with all his heart.

After the two week school break all the students would be returning on Monday so he pulled out his phone opening Wilhelm's  contact and breathes and started typing..

S- I know we are broken up and everything but I just wanted to check in to see how you were doing..?

W- Glad you reached out I was going to but I wasn't sure if I should or not.. I'm fine, How are you? Your still returning to Hillerska not moving back to your old school right?

S- No I'm not, I'll be returning to Hillerska, and I'm fine.

W- Okay. See you then?

S- Aren't we supposed to stay away from eachother Wilhelm?

TO BE CONTINUED