Our Romantic getaway

Wilhelm had finished packing and waited for Simon, he told Simon what to pack he needed casual and fancy but what he didn't down was where they were even going.

The trip was going to be at a little rental house he rented out for them, he knew Simon didn't like when Wilhelm spent money on him but he also wanted the weekend to just be about them.. not about them and hillerska knowing august would ruin it.

Simon finished packing "okay I think I have everything.." he says "where are we going?"

"You will see love, it's a surprise" he tells him smiling "you've got clothes, hygiene stuff and all that?" He asks

He looks "I only packed the fancy outfit and the casual I thought we were just going out for dinner-" he says

Wilhelm smiled "go get your hygiene things we're gonna be gone for a while weekend, and I know you won't last without your stuff" he giggles

Simon giggles "I'm sorry I like to have good breath and to smell good, especially for you" he says and walks into the bathroom putting everything into a little travel hygiene bag. He then walks out and went to Wilhelm "I'm ready to go handsome"

"Alright now that we have everything this time, we will go down to the car and head to the place" he says

He wraps his arms around Wilhelm's neck "tell me where we are goinggggg!!" He giggles and kissed him softly

Wille kissed back softly "I love you but no" he says "we will be there in 2 hours"

"2 hours away, that's like the fancy part of town" he says "you didn't"

"Didn't what?" He asks

Simon looks "spend more money on me." He says "you know I hate it when you do, especially when it's being handed to you by your mom the one person I don't like and that she doesn't like."

Wilhelm looks "Okay fine we don't have to go then" he says and takes Simons arms off of him, walking to the door

"Don't walk away while we're talking Wilhelm."

He turns to Simon "what do you want me to say Simon? That I have a job? I do and it's being prince I make money off of that not my mom" he says "and you don't see me coming at you when you were selling drugs to august"

Simon looks at him "How did you even find out about that?" He asks

"August told me." He said "One of his friends got caught with the drugs and they wanted to blame you.. but guess what I protected you because I didn't wanna see you loose your spot at hillerska and I don't want you to leave me or my life."

He looked to the ground "He shouldn't of told you.. it's none of his business to tell"

Wilhelm nods "So him telling me my boyfriend was selling drugs was a bad idea, the fact that he told me instead of the police but didn't" he says

"Wilhelm it's not your story to tell, I'm not accepted here at all, I'm not rich like you or anyone else!"

He looks "So that's what you think of me?" He asks Simon crossing his arms "Instead of me being the boyfriend who cares about you.. the one who stands up for you when people are talking shit about you?" He asks

Simon stops himself and then looked back up at him "Wilhelm I didn't mean it like that-" he says and walks over

"No you have said enough already, just do me a favour and leave me alone for now.. I'll cancel everything" he says and pulls out a ring box and put it down on the dresser, it was a promise ring he was gonna give him this weekend "maybe it's time we take a break..again obviously we need it" he says and walks to his own room since he was in Simons.

Simon was left in tears, starting to think about what he said and walked over to the little box opening it

It was purple Simons favourite colour, Wilhelm remembered his favourite colour.. the ring they looked at a few months back. And now he just really messed up and accused Wilhelm of using his "'mommy's money"

*Skip to Wilhelm*

I was in my room and just pressed the end on my call to cancel this weekend, I couldn't believe Simon about the money when I was trying to do something nice, something romantic for us and he turned it into something it wasn't supposed to be.. just because I get paid by my mom doesn't mean it's coming from her the money goes to her and she distributed it between me and Erik.

((Yeah that's totally not how it works but let's pretend it is k, k))

Simon continued sitting there and stared at the floor for a bit, he needed to apologize but couldn't think of what to say he know he looked bad right now but needed to be smart and say something smart.

He finally thought of a few things and walked to Wilhelms  room, he then  knocked...