Chapter Nine

KNOCK KNOCK
KNOCK KNOCK

"If this is another group of people who feel like breaking into my home I'll have a fit."
Reina mumbled under her breath whilst moving towards the front door and slowly pulling it open.

"You only took about five years to open that door girlie."
Krystal's voice scolded out as she gently pushed past Reina into the warmth of her home.
"I came to see how you were and I know you won't be coming into school today so I was wonder-"

Reina gently smiled at Krystal and cut her off.
"No, I am coming in. I'm feeling pretty good and It might have looked bad but it actually wasn't.....my injuries looked worse than they were, I'm practically already healed now, honest."
Reina added on at Krystal's look of uncertainty.

"Oh. Well then in that case I'm glad you're feeling better and I guess you can now give me a ride to school since you're going."
Krystal looked hopefully at Reina.

"I'll definitely give you a ride.....On my motorbike!"
Reina stuttered out as Krystal waggled her eyebrows suggestively at her comment.

Reina shook her head and grabbed her phone texting her mom to let her know she was going into school so she didn't worry if she came home to an empty house.

"Okay you ready to go?"
"Actually Reina, I was thinking. Do you wanna go grab a coffee or something first? It's not like they're gonna expect you to turn up anyway so we could totally ditch our first two periods."
Krystal batted her eyelashes and gave her puppy dog eyes.

"For sure, just tell me the directions."
Reina replied while they both climbed onto the motorbike.
"So uhm, where do I put my hands? It's been forever since I'v rode a bike and I never ridden with someone before."
Krystal asked shyly, going red in the face.

"Here."
Reina moved Krystals hands onto her waist and with the movement, Krystal was pushed up against Reina's back.
"Oh. Damn."
"You good krystal?"
"Uh what? Yeah. Just drive."

"Let's get a table in the corner, less people around there."
Krystal said as she led Reina to a seat and pushed her chair in for her after she sat down.

"Oh wow, I'm getting the royal treatment today arent I?"
Reina giggled out loud.

"Well you're healing and I'm feeling particularly nice today but don't get too used to it."
Krystal grumbled out with a hint of a smile on her face as she scanned the menu.

Moments later a waitress came over and took Krystal's order.
"And what about you miss."
The waitress turned her face to Reina.
"I'll have the same as her."
Reina replied.
"Okay, I'll be back shortly with your drinks."

"By the way, In case you're wondering, Bella has been suspended, the principle spoke to the people who had been there and besides Bella and Jessica, everyone said she started the fight and jumped you so you're all good. Asides from being the talk of the school of course."

"Yay I'm so excited"
Reina cheered out, sarcasm dripping heavily from her words as she resisted an eye roll.

"Your drinks."
The waitress spoke out as she placed their drinks on the modern marble tables.

" The waitress spoke out as she placed their drinks on the modern marble tables