Chapter Two

Reina awoke to the sound of her alarm blaring throughout her room and let a grumble of displeasure leave her lips. She did not want to go to her new school today. She thought about just staying in bed all day but then she thought about her Mother, it wouldn't be fair on her if she was stubborn and wouldn't go. So with a sigh of reluctance, Reina rose from her bed and walked into her bathroom before jumping into a hot shower.

As Reina finished her shower she felt her worries from before creep up on her. Would she be able to make friends? Will anyone like her? Would she be able to be happy and find somewhere she belongs in this new place?

Looking into her bathroom mirror she gave herself a mini Pep talk.
"Okay Reina, think positive, you're going to go to school, meet some new people, learn stuff we already know and try out for dance. Everything will be okay. We got this."

Feeling a little better and deciding to just get ready Reina walked to her closet and spent 15 minutes trying to find what to wear before deciding on a simple long sleeved black crop top and some cute black and white pants to go with it along with her white high top converse.(Outfit below)

Pulling her clothes on Reina started on her hair, and looking through Pinterest for inspiration she began to curl her hair using the hairstyle she found as a guide

Pulling her clothes on Reina started on her hair, and looking through Pinterest for inspiration she began to curl her hair using the hairstyle she found as a guide. Reina looked at her reflection in her mirror before letting out a small smile, she looked cute if she said so herself.

"Damn I only have half an hour before school."
Reina quietly mumbled after looking at the time on her phone.

Reina quickly decided on a natural look and rushed to put her makeup on before she had to leave.
(Makeup below)

As Reina finished she ran downstairs and quickly grabbed her bag before trying to beeline for the door, if she didn't leave now then she'd be late and that would be so embarrassing, especially as a new student

"Oh cupcake you have a surprise outside, I managed to get it back for you because I know that you'd hate to walk to school everyday. Have a good day at school and make sure you behave in your classes!"
Her mother called out after her.