Chapter One: The Starting Line

"W-what?" Leafy said to herself as she opened her eyes. Confused, she decided to look around a little. She was in a gray room with a table, some supplies, and a backpack. She decided to walk over to the table across the room, as she thought what was there might help her figure out where exactly she was. As she approached, she saw the table had a small note on it. It read, "Take what you need. The game will start soon."
Leafy, thinking it was just another challenge, said "I guess i better go get some supplies! I bet i'll need them if the note said that!" She saw the supplies a bit across the room, and saw food, water, and weapons. Once she got there, she put food and water into her bag, as she saw no need for a weapon. Leafy then decided to sit by the supplies and eat, since she was a bit hungry.

50 minutes passed.

"Huh, strange. I thought more people would be here for the by challenge now!" Leafy said to herself. 5 minutes pass, or, at least that how long she thought it was, and the speaker makes another announcement.
"The games will be starting soon. Take your supplies and get ready. I'll be bringing you to me soon." Leafy put on her backpack, and wondered what the announcer meant by "bringing her there", and then she realized once she was teleported onto a platform with a barrier, so she wasn't able to leave. She was in a room with 4 others, and they were her friends! Firey, Blocky, Woody, and Teardrop! She was especially excited to see Teardrop. Blocky and Woody were asleep, so she couldn't talk to them. But she did see if she could talk to the others. "Hey! Teardrop! Firey! Can you hear me??" Leafy said. Teardrop nodded and firey said "Yes! Can you hear me??" Leafy nodded her head. Teardrop nodded her head, and smiled at Leafy. Leafy smiled back.

(HEYYY SO THIS IS GRAY, ONE OF THE PEOPLE ON THE ACCOUNT AND ONE OF THE WRITERS
I JUST WANTED TO SAY THERES TWO OF US
VARIAN IS THE SECOND ONE,
MY ACTUAL PRONOUNS ARE THEY/CLOUD BTW, WATTPAD WOULDNT LET UR PUT IT
ANYWAYS THATS ALL)