Chapter 3: A Walk In The Woods

Blocky started leading the way, but it wasnt really leading. He just walked the fastest. Suddenly, everyone stopped. "Hey, why'd we stop?" Leafy asked. "Puffball." Blocky said. "Huh??" Leafy asked, confused, since she was all the way in the back, as everyone stared at puffballs dead body, in a pool of rainbow blood. "Oh. Huh. Welp, cmon guys." Firey said as he walked on Puffballs dead body, leaving blood on his feet as he walked forward. Everyone stared in shock, but walked forward, trying to avoid stepping on the body. 

When suddenly-

"BLOCKY!!" Pen and Eraser both yelled, as they popped out of some bushes.
"PEN!! ERASER!!" Blocky yelled, as he went further ahead of the others, running towards his friends. "GUYS! GUYS! WE GOTTA LET THEM ON THE TEAM!" Blocky said. "Sure!" Leafy said, "We could always use some help." "Im not sure.." Firey said, "They were suspiciously close to the body." "Huh? Dude, no way! We haven't even tried to hurt anyone, especially not kill them!" Pen said, worried he wouldn't get to be on a team with his friend. "I guess i'll trust you for now." Firey said. "Yes!" Pen said as he high fived blocky and went behind him. "Lead the way dude!" Pen exclaimed.

(sorry this is a really short chapter)