Chapter Two: Ready, Set, Go!

All of a sudden, the speaker made an announcement! It was quite loud, so Woody and Blocky both woke up. "The game will be starting soon." it said "Let me tell you the rules." A game? Hey, Firey, did you know this was gonna be a game?" Leafy asked. Firey shook his head. The announcer continued talking. "So the rules are.. well.. we have none. but we have a few things for you to remember. First, when you die you don't come back. Second, cheating and stealing is allowed." Immediately after the speaker finished, the barriers trapping Leafy and her friends disappeared. "Guys! This'll be great! We can all work together!" Leafy said."Yeah, i guess so!" Firey said. Teardrop signed to leafy, "Yeah! We can do this!" All of a sudden, an arrow flies over leafys head! Teardrop runs and grabs her hand, scared that she was hurt, and looked up at her. She just looked.. completely shocked. Pin was not that far from them, bow and arrow in hand, staring straight at Leafy. "Dammit, I missed!" she said. And she shot again. Again, it went straight past Leafys head, almost also hitting Teardrop. "God, you have such shitty aim. Here, let me try." Coiny said, as he took the bow from Pins hands. "Coiny!! I can do this! Gimmie the bow back!!" "No way! Your aim sucks!!" they said as each of them tugged on a side. Suddenly..

SNAP!

"COINY!!!"
"PIN!!!"
and as they yelled over eachother, Leafy, Firey, Woody and Blocky, and Teardrop all snuck away into the forest. "Thank god." Firey sighed. Teardrop nodded at them.